Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Bomb in Indonesia ( Jakarta )

91patii

91patii

Poland

Did you hear about it  ?!

All mulim told me 'Islam is good' etc! lol.do yoou know?  These bomb made ISLAM !! 

In every coutyr are bad people… but DON"T SAY THAT ISLAM IS GOOD, IS ALL GOOD< NEVER !

9 ppl killed ! 50 people are injured !!

://

11:58 AM Jul 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

91patii

91patii

Poland

Djouzi

ohh didn't you answer me ? I wrote you truth who killed Jezus.. I told you that it wasn't Christians, are you dissapointed.. maybe in Quran are lies and some bad things about Christians and this that they kille Jezus, however they didn't exist ^^

Come on , what will you lie again ? Come on , answer me, maybe you are afraid :]

09:56 PM Jul 25 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

First, I dont love books, I ether like or dislike them the Bible, I didnt love it coz what is inside is not true for me ooooh really? …most of my friends noticed the complexeity and the weight of its language…wow! and Kuran has simple simple simple words that some people told me it is hard to understand!xD I'm reading it and i find it harder than bible so far! I am so sorry but most of its readers, even Muslims or non-Muslims find it boring,Muslims find it boring!? sorry but you're the first telling me that! if a muslim find the bible boring then he's not a good muslim! because what is in the bibble it is almost exactly the same that is writen in the kuran! just some changes! I think you're theorically talking about yourself, and not about others. it is my experience. and as yo know we Muslims believe that other holly books were distored and destryoed, so If I knew that your Bible is pure, I would not say any unrespectful word about it. oooh!! i'm so sorry!!!I forgot only you were right! i'm really sorry!

Hey, since you know Islam and you have good Muslims friends, it is better if you convert, isnt it  ?  he he XDsorry!Islam doesnt want me! is people like you that makes me away from Islam lines so far!  it is obvious that you have always respectped me and I didnt respect you (I mean the opposit) Well, I kinda respect you, but sometimes you drive me crazy and I love to be driven crazy! you were always insultin me, and tellin me incredible things you, but I am still talkin to youyou only talk because you want! by the way, you really make me doubt myself, he he (joke)LOLsometimes you have some cynic jokes!xD oh my broth Rikar, dont call me brother! you are so young to talk like that.I'm from your age, you traphead!xD you make so frightened when you talk, you seem like a father or a big brother, but you r indeed what I usually repeat, in phonetic transciption /gei/XDcall me whatever you want _  MANYAkxD I suggest you to have a new revision of thought for youtself and learn how to judge the othersOMGLOOK WHO'S TALKING!!! I havent insulted you so far, OMGREALLY???LIER!!!xD I am very afraid to hurt your very pure soul, I could insult you so far! but I dont want to make others thing wrong of me XD but you really deserved a deep conversation!xD I said just a light joke before but you blew up like a shaken beer. LOL! DO YOU THINK I DID THAt? OMG YOU SHOULD SEE ME ANGRY THEN!! mwahwah dont try it! So I am still keepin quiet, but the time I see you need it, I am goin to say some very cute words that will play with your spirit like angels. you dont have that courage you traphead! I'm still waiting!

10:12 PM Jul 25 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

whn I talk about gay, atheism, and other things

you just come like a rage dog and you start barkin your bad words

other things like everything! because you drive me crazy! how can a person of my age, being like you! that's why! 

and you still make prejudices….

You are really a bad boy

really? you're the only one saying it! everyone says you're the badass! not me!

I wonder how long will u live 

hahaha Like the proverb says ''Rocks are hard to break''

I wont talk u anymore but only if you drove me to say somethin terrible

I will talk u when I notice change

bye take care

FINILLY!!

xD

10:56 PM Jul 25 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

still sayin nonsenses

I dont think so!

I am of your age, but I am not gay like you

well, i'm not dating a travesti like you!

maybe you r still in the high school, but I am sophomore

not really!

xD

I have learnt from you how to treat little boys from now 

wow! maybe it will be your new job

very small and narrow mind who is not ripe yet to talk

xD you still need to improve

but I am just wastin my times

thanks a lot for showin me that

bye now and finally

sure! you are wasting, not me

xD

11:26 PM Jul 25 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Maybe I don;t know Islam..but I know some rules and for me they are weird.. I woudn't live with these rules..

Patii…i know that, because we're living in a different culture…but right now you're the host of this forum,..pls ask them to get back on track…you,me and everybody are not talking about bomb in Indonesia anymore…but much of us is trying to creating bombs and throw it one to another…if we're in a school test..we're surely got 0 out of 100%...Laughing

Patii.."if somebody  mades some stain on the wall, don't advise them by write also something on it…we just going to mades more stain…"

....and another…a wise man had say.."To clean a drum thats full of shit..you must do it from outside,if you do it from inside…,you got your all body covered with shit…"remember that…

01:09 AM Jul 26 2009 |

jamal pachath

India

Did you hear about it  ?!

yes, but it was very sad news.

All muslim told me 'Islam is good' etc! lol.do yoou know?  These bomb made ISLAM !! 

Don't blame Islam for this bomb blast. islam is a religion of peace and harmony. never inspire the people to attack or kill someone. many non-muslims are captured for terrorist attacks.

In every coutyr are bad people… but DON"T SAY THAT ISLAM IS GOOD, IS ALL GOOD< NEVER !

Islam is always good, islam is not a religion of war. george bush is the No.1 terrorist in the world. he killed so many people, is christianity inspire to kill the people…never. don't interpret a religion by one or two people act. 

9 ppl killed ! 50 people are injured !!

it was very sad news. god will give patience for their family and their guardians..

10:12 AM Jul 26 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Djouzi

You said that you are sophomore and Rikar still in high school… hm..Do you think that being still in high school means that we are worse that you..we aren't so smart like you? Hm… In high school are more clever people that you (sophomore) .. you are weird if you think like that and you vaunt that you are sophomore :D Realy funny :]

Secondly if i say that I am smart, and then you will say ''You aren't smart becoz you don't know religion'' Remember ! that smart doesn't mean ''be familiar in religion'' becoz in this times we don't interest in religion more and more….of course in the wolrd are people who wants to learn about religion.. but I am not that people.. I prefer other subject , other title.. 

//

fifa2009

For your awareness , you are wrong.. Christians didn't exist when Jezus was killed.. They existed after death Jezus..I don;t think so we are criminals , I can say it about Islam, why do you say that it's religion of peace, when I only hear that in mulsim countries are wars… lots of terrorist. lots of women, men and also are occupied and kill.. Hm you can say that it wasn't muslim.. but its provide muslim aren't like by other religion .. but it's not my problem.. not my fault.. Maybe some years ago Christians were bad..but now? I don't think so.. ;] but this talking haven't sense.. becoz you say I am wrong..and I say you are wrong.. believe what you believe.. and I believe in what I believe..

Do you think all Christians are like you said ? Maybe some guys are so stupid and hit their wives or children… some of these women are stupid and depend their husband, although they hit them .. but lots of women are smart and leave them and go to the police.. you know? 

In my family noboy hit somebody in their family… and I don't care about other people… I have never been hit by boys or even by girls… I have boyfriend..and he never hit me.. and also I know he won't hit me.. I have lot sof friends who have boyfriends and they also didn't hit them :)

//

We are from different world.. We shoud't talk about it.. because we will quarrel..and quarrel and quarrel..and say each other ''you are wrong''

aryos

I'm pround being Christians – catholic and I can say it.. so why did you say that I don't know what's my religion ^ because I am proud of being catholic ? huh.. 

I know what's Christians… and this religion.. I read Bible.. go to church and listen.. so don't say these sucks words :)

//

Yes so sorry, that this topic isn't about it what's in the title ^ dificult…

08:12 PM Jul 26 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I also hate Hitler..Don't remember me about hiiiim!

08:25 PM Jul 26 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

we suffered from Hitler a lot and he was Christiane 

yeah and because of that he burned bibles and used my fight as the holy book… 

ppl like to talk about what they have no idea about…

08:26 PM Jul 26 2009 |

Armilia

Armilia

Indonesia

what the hell is going on here?

08:26 PM Jul 26 2009 |