Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Bomb in Indonesia ( Jakarta )

91patii

91patii

Poland

Did you hear about it  ?!

All mulim told me 'Islam is good' etc! lol.do yoou know?  These bomb made ISLAM !! 

In every coutyr are bad people… but DON"T SAY THAT ISLAM IS GOOD, IS ALL GOOD< NEVER !

9 ppl killed ! 50 people are injured !!

://

11:58 AM Jul 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

somebody is saying hitler was cristian…

08:28 PM Jul 26 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

...ppl are free to bark 

08:46 PM Jul 26 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Armilia take a popcorn! Actually i don’t like their’s quarell! But at least, they doesnt talk about bomb in our country anymore! :)

03:25 AM Jul 27 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Lantak engkorang lah,jangan sampai berbunuhan sudah…Laughing

05:52 AM Jul 27 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

SHARD…please tell me what happening here! Seems i’ve lost one episode of this telenovela! (coz i use my mobile phone to ope ebaby). But i look people here doesn’t use their heart, since their head full of fire and bomb!

07:23 AM Jul 27 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

Who is Patty anyway, She just a 19 year old girl and I bet she doesn't know anything about Islam and politics..so…don't talk about any religion, politic is getting up here..

07:51 AM Jul 27 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Benar sekali Pop….I hope they will not going to meet eachother…coz something horrified might be happening…loosing hair and teeth?? you name it…,but i like to say in the name of fiendship..lets join hands together…just forget about anything…we as human always do mistake…lets forgive eachother…lets have the win win situation shall we??We must start feels like we're attached to eachother…lets make this world as a better place to live!

07:51 AM Jul 27 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

julywidiawati

you know, I'm not interested in politics :]

07:59 AM Jul 27 2009 |

Armilia

Armilia

Indonesia

pop272001

haha. yeah. im gonna make some!

im tired to read all of this. especially stuffs about religion.i know what's wrong and what's right. i just can laugh out loud..

xD

keep ur arguments guys xD

even if until u die this forum will never end. 

08:25 AM Jul 27 2009 |