Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

China Strong

gkisseberth

Germany

INTERNATIONALChina Strong

JULY 20, 2009 | ISSUE 45•30

RELATED ARTICLES

NEW YORK—According to all sources, the People's Republic of China is strong. The nation is united, the military unmatched, the economy vibrant, and the people ever joyful.

ENLARGE IMAGEChina Strong

Similarly correct sources verified that China has always been triumphant.

In other news, the Chinese government is fair, all-knowing, and wise, propelled by the strength of two billion loyal hands, all pulling together as one under the Great Celestial Bureaucracy high above.

Experts all agreed that there can be no question of this claim, as this claim is the truth.

As of press time, the brute and inexpressive English language could not convey the full magnificence of China, nor its excellence in every arena, nor the protective warmth of the red sun that shines forever on its borders, nor the innumerable glories of its Great Leaders.

New reports also indicate that China will grow stronger yet. 鱼

03:53 PM Jul 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

:-(

India

VERY STRONG!But for Whom?

04:10 PM Jul 20 2009 |

Novita

Novita

Germany

Thanks so much, gkisseberth, for posting this article because I have learned an amazing new English term today by reading it: to blow one's own horn!

I love it! Smile

05:04 PM Jul 20 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

社会主义好!

社会主义好!

06:27 PM Jul 20 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

their products almost dominates in my country. they offer good quality with lower price. Push national products down…

I think they will be number one, particularly in economic, in the future. ends USA and EUrope dominance.

03:29 AM Jul 21 2009 |

klsdh

klsdh

China

China is a geat country

05:40 AM Jul 21 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

Their products almost dominates in my country.

Please, accept my condolences.

they offer good quality with lower price

This is the funniest joke I've ever heard in my life yet. The only thing they can do is to fake world brands and steal ideas in design and mix them with shitty quality of production…

I think they will be number one particulary in economic, in the future…

That would be the end of days…

06:58 AM Jul 21 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Thanks Dissi ..for your info..(actually I just wanna get comment from people about their products, since their products almost dominates in national market..and made some of national producer yelling). 

but however, they tried to be productive in all field..(although 'steal ideas in design and mix them with shitty quality of production… ' as U said !!.)

If U go to every country, and buy handcraft, such as Eiffel in miniature or else, U can see it's made in China…

08:49 AM Jul 21 2009 |

Tsaokuohua

China

USA still strong then China.

01:25 AM Jul 22 2009 |

catherinekaiqi

China

I  believe China is become  storong  and  strong.But it bring much pollution.Nobody likes pollution.Change  circumstance is a  good  ideaLaughing.

06:33 AM Jul 22 2009 |