Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

According to academic researches and data, which is the smartest counrty in the world ?

clue

clue

Morocco

I hope to hear from u very soon ! Also, I'd like to know the basis from which ur answer is derived ! thx for all of ya ^^

12:30 PM Jul 22 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

esz8

esz8

Saudi Arabia

Smart people are in all country. I am sure all people in the world are smart. But they have to concentrate about waht they are looking for?

12:54 PM Jul 29 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

everyone is this world is keen in something certain, math, science, English Language or any other language, physics and so on. But if you ask me which country has the smartest people??? i'd say Japan, Europe and of course USA. but smart people are everywhere and stupid people r like ants, too .

01:07 PM Jul 29 2009 |

toty050

toty050

United Arab Emirates

mmm

I think all people are same:

If the Government look after students and support them also find a good job for them to learn and have excperience. every things will be OK.

If the government do not look after them when they study and after they gradute no job they will break off.

05:40 PM Jul 29 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

All countries are same, every country has Inteligent and stupid poeple. 

05:47 PM Jul 29 2009 |

clue

clue

Morocco

Hi guys, well thx for replying. It's true that every country has either stupid or smart peaple. However, many researches  have been conducted to find out the smartest country in the whole world on the bases of a variety of things that make the difference. In here, someone mentioned U.S.A. as the smartest country in the world, which is of course not true according to these researches. On the contrary , U.S.A. turns out to be a very normal country and sometimes it is classified in the lowest rank in some subjects.

07:42 PM Jul 30 2009 |

clue

clue

Morocco

Hi guys. To be honest with you, I have noticed that each one of you is trying to prove the supermacy of his or her country. This can obviously be seen in the attempts of Jiawei Wang and Nu Pogodi to highlight few accomplishments of their homeland. As a matter of fact, they have every right to so do as long as they provide us with academic data. Once again , I feel indepted to u for enriching this argument. ^^

09:29 PM Aug 01 2009 |

toty050

toty050

United Arab Emirates

Thanx a lot gays for you info

05:11 AM Aug 05 2009 |