Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what does Turkey remind you of?

dilek23

dilek23

Turkey

come on mates all over the world,I wonder what my country mean to you…

03:42 AM Jul 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

impathogen

impathogen

Turkey

I am Turkish and I think the best comment on this topic is Can I Cry's.. I totally agree with him or her..

12:48 AM Aug 28 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

impathogen

impathogen

Turkey

I am Turkish and I think the best comment on this topic is Can I Cry's.. I totally agree with him or her..

:))) that's great that if a Turkish agrees me :))

It's nice if a Turkish see the truths…. Loving is diffiren than critise!

and we should find good times when say '' I love u Turkey'',,,, and say '' I critise you Turkey''

08:22 PM Sep 06 2009 |

nil_fm

nil_fm

Turkey

i love kurdishs but,

Turkey remind of me that some kurdishs in Turkey support terrorists kill even babies ;)

09:27 PM Sep 06 2009 |

ayhann

ayhann

Turkey

Turkey is a bridge which connects Asia and Europe,has deep rooted history fulled with fairness,brotherhood,self-sacrifice..

God save my country….

09:42 PM Sep 06 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

nil_fm

nil_fm

Turkey

i love kurdishs but,

Turkey remind of me that some kurdishs in Turkey support terrorists kill even babies ;)

:)))) I lived in metropol cities…. and i also have been in hard geographies like ''MEzapotamia'' (Land of Kurds)

But i have never met a kurdish who kills babies…

The only thing i saw, was most of poor people who had been killed by Turkish SOldier…

There is nothing called ''Terrorist'' in Turkey…. It's name is GeRILLA…..

= A group of people who supports their rights to government…..

11:27 AM Sep 07 2009 |

zzmusa

zzmusa

Turkey

gerilla?!!!

11:30 AM Sep 07 2009 |

nil_fm

nil_fm

Turkey

the only thing i saw, was of poor people who had been killed by Turkısh soldiers.

yes,true.;)Turkısh soldiers killed poor terrorists who killed babies by going down from mountains.

Kurdishs babies included this babies.

there is nothing called "terrorist" in Turkey…it's name is Gerilla.

we call people who kill "both turkish civils(employers) n kurdish civils(employers)" as terörist.

a group of people who supports their rights to government…

i remind u again.in "Turgut Özal" time Turkey invited to Turkey thounds kurdish who escape from Saddam.why did not anykurdish in Turkey support their rights?

ok.maybe u don't accept Turgut Özal as president.;)

12:35 PM Sep 07 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

kurdistan.. kurdistan.. :D

do you have another song to sing?

support terrorists but never think of a clever way of getting rights…

critisize Turkey in any way you like but try to solve your problems in a clever way.

I wonder why all the kurdish companies are based in the western of the country. Can any Kurd tell me that, instead of supporting terrorists and calling them guerillas?

09:43 PM Sep 10 2009 |

ayhann

ayhann

Turkey

yes there is a kurdish matter for a long time.i have been kurds lands(!!) and have seen turkish soldier killed a lot of women ,men old ,young ,teenager also child .

the greatest bullshit i have ever heard:) Turkey haven't been a part of that kind of war.on the other side kurds couldnt be fullfilled by the pool of innocent people's blood in the villages where they committed genocide.they even killed babies due to the posibility that they grow up and could be one of the honored soldiers who protect our country against those PKK assholes..

show me the Kurdhistan on the map:):):)...it doesnt exist…Kurdhistan is a damn dream on Turkish lands and wont come true for eternity.

09:47 PM Sep 10 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

yes there is a kurdish matter for a long time.i have been kurds lands(!!) and have seen turkish soldier killed a lot of women ,men old ,young ,teenager also child .

maybe you remember  the news from Mardin, when a Kurdish group killed over 45 persons in a marriage and blaming Turkish soldiers for that.

Mardin'de düğün katliamı: 45 ölü

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=104867&sectionid=351020204

Established in 1978, the PKK took up arms in 1984 to create an ethnic homeland in southeastern Turkey. Some 40,000 people have been killed in conflicts over the past two decades.

It is estimated that there are a total of 5,000 PKK militants, the majority of whom are holed up in northern Iraq where the PKK headquarters is situated.

Go on supporting your terrorists and then say: Turkey doesnt offer us rights… (in fact you have more than a normal Turk)

In fact you need to say: israel.. israel..  not kurdistan.

09:52 PM Sep 10 2009 |