Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

can we get real friends in the net? are there honest with us?

amino283

amino283

Algeria

In our days internet is powerfull tool of comunication where we can get lot of new friends
but the problem r this fried honest with us? r there helping us on the positive side?

11:35 PM May 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

if you get to know that person very well and meet with them and know every thing about them then you can trust them and know they are very good friends..

12:44 PM May 09 2007 |

ronaldc

ronaldc

China

some one can help u ,some one will hurt u .if u  donot try to communicat with other others,u will no friend even the one who want to cheat u .u know ?

01:26 PM May 09 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I met my old friends in the net.we dare not do something among us. we hope keeping the same as choldhood.breaking our memory will hurt us.

03:49 AM May 10 2007 |

amino283

amino283

Algeria

thanx for the things that u said

i propose that subjuct because it happen for me too much times in the chat rooms meeting poeple there first qustion is 'r u male or female?'my answer will be male what happen after that they close directely the contact impolitely with out saying any thinkSealed.so i said why this chat room?i've to stop that rooms its only lost of time

it doesn't mean that i didn't get friends, i meet very kind poeple and we changing idea….and we are friends until today i hope that they are honest with meTongue out

10:44 AM May 10 2007 |

amino283

amino283

Algeria

i don't know may be i have no chance with faces, but this is live we have to enjoy it as we have 

10:53 AM May 10 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah chat rooms are disgusting i dont talk to ppl unless they dont ask the questio asl i hate it when they do i mean ppl please cut it out .. yeah i met  aperson from a chat loby i liked him and now are relation ship is very strong he lives like 3 hours away from me .. and we love each other like sister and brother .. so try talking to ppl that you think they are honest and keep away from thous who have desturbing names ..

12:22 PM May 10 2007 |

kristina1_

kristina1_

United Arab Emirates

i’ve found 2 good friends. wish u good luck!

12:42 PM May 10 2007 |

DISSER

DISSER

China

In my part,if you want to make some real friends,you should bring yout heart first to him or her, tell them the truth of ourselves,not deceive them even though them may hurt you at last. the real friends are on the base of mutural trust.Batter they hurt you than you hurt them.No matter how I trust my friends first.

01:32 PM May 11 2007 |

DISSER

DISSER

China

I my part ,real friends should on the base of mutural trust and respection. you should tell the truth first to them even though they may deceive you at last. You listen and remember what thay say and not ask what they don't want to say.Better thay hurt you than you hurt them.what's more,trust what thay said is very important.I trust each of my friend and try my best ti help them if they need!

01:41 PM May 11 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

I found a really good friend from Turkey here at English Baby. I'm not gonna tell his name because I think he knows I'm talking about him. We spend a long time chatting and we talk about many things. He's a very nice person, and I'm sure he's true to me! I never thought I would spend so much time on the MSN chatting with someone, but he made me do that!

I hope we can be friends forever! Smile

07:53 PM May 11 2007 |