Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who want to New zealand and why?

Dick

China

if someone ask me "where do you want to have a visit first ?",my answer is New Zealand!

why?

that is a beaytiful and full of adventure country!You can feel whatever you want to feel !

07:45 AM May 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cameo

cameo

China

I want to travel ,but I have no money! 

07:53 AM May 09 2007 |

Dick

China

money is necessary,but the most important thing is hope!!!

08:37 AM May 09 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

you want to go somewhere.you will plan it.if you think travel can not save what you want that is not you really want. you have money but you don`t spend on it.save money at the bank for fear.

08:55 AM May 09 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

africa..

why? cuz i think it has lots of things that are pretty and nice to see or view them from far away and it of course has a lot of adventures

12:47 PM May 09 2007 |

Dick

China

who knows who will to be and who care ?

so make your plan,now??

04:33 AM May 10 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

ya~time is running.

before you make yor plan The officer came here. then you knew New Zealand is a beautiful country.Don` buy DVD.tell yor family you will go to there.Someday you`ll achieve your aim.Do not complain the aim you chooice.

05:36 AM May 10 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

I have two reasons Why I want to New Zealand, to learn English and the lord of the ring.

My English teacher told me to go to New Zealand if I wanted to learn English. In New Zealand you'd learn the language in a natural way, so it's very effective for us whose mother's tangue is not English.

Another reason is 'The lord of the ring', my all time favorite film.The film was made in NZ, and I want to visit all the locations where the battles in the film take place.But I know you need a lot of money to make it possible, where can I get the money ? Money mouth

10:31 AM May 10 2007 |

Dick

China

i like the film,the lord of the ring,but i don't understand the real meaning.maybe i should know it when i stand at the land of New zealand !

11:22 AM May 11 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

New Zealand's best features are:

* it is nuke-free

* very green

* low population density 

This is all subject to change. Moving to NZ is not as easy as one might think. The older you get, the more money you have to come with. Moving to a country is not simply the cost of traveling there, it is the cost of living and what fees the country imposes on newcomers. It always surprises me that natives from NZ find the US so attractive….

11:58 AM May 11 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

yeah,fight for your hope.under social condition.it looks like you help each other to reach your own aim.and don`t complain your aim in other`s territory.you should know where you are.remember you saw the lord of the ring.

12:03 PM May 11 2007 |