Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The girl/boy of ur dreams

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

What kind of strenghts would you like to find in the girl/boy of ur dreams?Kiss

10:42 PM Jul 28 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

brad21

brad21

India

simplicity

10:59 PM Jul 28 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Wow guys, I am surprised to see how romantic you are!

That is very good.I wish you good luck with your girls, even if you already found them or not Laughing

11:20 PM Jul 28 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

The boy I would like to be with should be a prince…of love… LOL :D

I would like to be with a man who love me and respect me. Someone who treat me very kindly, who have good values and who can be able to enjoy the simple things of life,Oh, I almost forget to say a very important thing: That boy has be loyal to me!

Kiss

12:40 AM Jul 29 2009 |

start_zhang

China

i love the guy whose acting is more than talking. he always smiles to the troubles pop up in life.

he can give me a hug when i'm blue. and say: dont worry, baby, i'm here!

hehe…

03:45 AM Jul 29 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

well the only gurl of my dreams was and shall always be Glenn…...we went through alot together and no one else will ever understand me ONLY GLENN ever did coz ima nightstalker and a graverobber….i wished someone could bring her backCry....te amo mucho….Glenn tu eres hermosa como siempre

11:41 PM Jul 29 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Oh Shad,  Frown

I am really sorry for you. You know what? I have a good new for you: at least u were lucky to find the real love :)  that is a good thing.

Best regards!

05:24 AM Jul 31 2009 |

Laura -

Laura -

Colombia

A man who I can admire and love, and who loves me of course. And that man must be persevering, have the attitude of fighting against the troubles that come with the life. Because the confidence is important…don't want to feel that in any moment I could be alone because he will give up. I would like him to be sweet Embarassed. Maybe I'm expecting so much, but we're talking about dreams. Lol.

04:15 AM Aug 02 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

thanks Whitney….dont be sorry….she was very very special to me bcos she understood me more than anyone else

thanks once again

you too have a good one 

06:35 AM Aug 14 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Thx Shad.

Laura, Sometimes we think we are asking to much, but you are right, dreaming is so cool :D

Who knows maybe nuestro sueño se haga realidad hahaha

(In spanish, so if someone wants to know what I said, that person will have to use google translateLaughing)

09:51 AM Aug 14 2009 |

cupcakes

cupcakes

Malaysia

Particular strengths I wish to find in soulmate:

1. shares a kindred spirit with me so we can chat endlessly with each other in enthusiasm 

2. righteousness

3. humor (optional)

02:40 PM Aug 14 2009 |