Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

People in Europ, are really Christian ?!!!!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

If you are in europ, u must answer me

i know many people from europ , they tell they are christian but they not believe in god, So i ask how that , they answer they take religion from parents, they not choice, so they not pray or go to church

More Christian say they are , but no one of them know , how to pray , and when last time to church

Sorry , but i wanna answer ?

02:18 PM Aug 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

hormosapi

pls , visit this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

you will know that, musilem believe in other religions like christain and jewish and more

but topic is hear, we mean, why christain not go to church, special in europ, when musilem go to europ, they forget also to pray,

Why musilem and christain here, always going, hey, i not say for all , but i mean almost

then tell me what wrong? , some say social, and other tell their are no freedom in arab country, but if their arent freedom in arab country, government will force people to pray

if it force musilem to do, it will do too for christain, no no, i think nooo

any one had answer? , i wanna reasons, are christain  i europ not go to church cos alot not believe , or they believe there are long time before end

09:49 PM Sep 30 2009 |

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

Alexis88

i repect your opinion so much ( your words to Osesame )

your are right, every one try to say other is bad , without understanding , every one had ugly in face, and see only ugly in other face

you said Some Muslims when they are in Europe break rules like some Chrsitians

really, this is fact

but reasons is we ae still believer or not ?!!!!

musilem and christain must share more things, you know science every day show fake things, our fathers believed in it, So we need to know more

- i saw some here, drink beers , this is their freedom, allah give us freedom to pray for him, so we not force any one

religions is free, but prison, wasnt , so people remember prison only cos they think they will live for long time

thx for ur words xD

10:11 PM Sep 30 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Pati,
“Christianity and Islam are two different religions…some people say even that Islam isn’t religion just ’’way of life” I heard it several times…”
“WHy should I read books?”
OUR AGE PROBLEM IS IN HEARING WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE, READING IS THE SOLID BACKGROUND FOR KNOWLEDGE, FOR EXAMPLE WHAT U HEARD IS THE CONTRARY , THAT CHRISTINTY WHO BECAME WAY OF LIFE AFTER A RELIGION , EVEN IT CAN’T REACH THIS STATUS, WHILE ISLAM STILL A SOLID RELIGION!
SO PLZ READ!!!

06:14 AM Oct 01 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ALIX,
“It’s only our choice.”
EMM, THEN UR CHOICE NOT TO FOLLOW THE CREATOR RULES?!!!
OK, BUT THE RESULT IN THE HEREAFTER IS VERY BAD. SORRY TO SAY THAT, BUT IT IS THE TRUTH, WHETHER U ACCEPT IT OR NOT!!!...
” The most Islamic countries have Koranic law ( aren’t secular). So people are obligatory to follow rules of The Koran. ”
I HOPE SO AS U SAID, BUT THE REAL IS NOT LIKE U SAID, DON’T MEASURE ONE COUNTRY FOR THE REST, WE HAVE COUNTRIES LIKE TUNISA WHICH PREVENT HIJAB IN SEVERAL AREAS, AND IN THE PAST PREVENT THEM FROM MEDICAL CURE IN PUBLIC HOSPITALS!!!..I THINK IT IS MORE AWAFUL FOR MUSLIM WOMAN THAN WEST!!!!
HERE, IF U WISH TO WANT DRINK ALCHOL IN UR HOME , NO ONE WILL PREVENT U, IF TAKE A WOMAN FOR SEX, AS IN UR COUNTRIES!
WHAT I WANT TO SAY, PPL FOLLOW ISLAM NOT OUT OF OBLIGATORY RULES, IT IS OUT OF THEIR SOULS AND WHO DO BAD THINGS IN WEST R ALSO BAD HERE.
ABOUT HIJAB, OF COURSE WE AGREE THAT WOMAN BODY ATTRACT MAN BY NATURE, RIGHT? I THINK NO ONE WILL DIFFER ON THAT! ...SO TO HIDE IT MAKE MAN MORE RESPECTFUL IN DEALING WITH HER, AND ON THE CONTRARY WHEN WOMAN SHOW HER …..MAN OF COURSE WILL HAVE ANOTHER BEHAVIOUR, AND WHO SAY THE CONTRARY OF THAT, DECIEVE NO ONE BUT HIMSELF!
ABOUT THE LAST POINT, I THINK U ALSO A LOT OF MUSLIMS R APPLY THEIR ISLAM IN WEST, THOUGH THERE IS NO ISLAMIC RULES AS U SAID, AND THAT’S WHY THE NOMBER OF CONVERTS TO ISLAM INCREASE!!!

06:42 AM Oct 01 2009 |

Alexis88

Alexis88

Poland

It’s only our choice.”
EMM, THEN UR CHOICE NOT TO FOLLOW THE CREATOR RULES?!!!
OK, BUT THE RESULT IN THE HEREAFTER IS VERY BAD. SORRY TO SAY THAT, BUT IT IS THE TRUTH, WHETHER U ACCEPT IT OR NOT!!!...

Whaaaaat ?? I didn't say that I can't follow the rules of God !!! I said only that European countries are secular and this is our choice that we can follow or not. I didn't say about me that I can't follow :///

I couldn't say nothing bad about any country . I know that countries and people are different ( I said Iran as an example). But this is true that the  most Islamic countries aren't secular.

When I was talking with Muslims they said me that in Europe they feel free because it is their decision that they follow rules of Islam or not. And I also agree with them I think that for  God is better when we follow His rules because this is our decision, because we love Him , not because we afraid prison or capital punishment ( anyway capital punishment is prohibited in Christianity ). 

And this is really true that Allah doesn't see everything? Because this is opinion some Muslims people that when they are hidden in home or they are in country like England they can break rules. But I think that this is also opposite to Islam.

And you say about hijab. Sorry but I am not  obligatory to wear it.  This is rather men sin  when they invite women to their homes :/// For example in Poland behaviour like it rather seldom happend. So i don't think so that this is my fault.

And finally  I think that it's another reason that more people convert to Islam than Christianity. I think that you know this reason. In the most Islamic countries Christians are discriminate , and sometimes for convert to Christianity people mutst afraid capital punishment. In Europe are secular countries so everyone can convert.

04:56 PM Oct 01 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ALIX,
“I didn’t say that I can’t follow the rules of God !!!”
I DON’T TALK ABOUT U..”ALIX”..IT IS A PROBLEM IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE, WHICH DON’T DIFFRENCIATE BETWEEN SINGULAR AND PLURAL OF U!!
I COMMENT ON THE REAL OF MAJORITY IN EUROPE!!
“But this is true that the most Islamic countries aren’t secular.”
DEAR ALIX, NO MUSLIM COUNTRY RULED BY ISLAMIC LAWS EXCEPT SAUDI AND MAY BE IRAN ….I TALK OUT OF BEING AN MUSLIM ARAB LIVE IN THOSE COUNTRIES.
” When I was talking with Muslims they said me that in Europe they feel free because it is their decision that they follow rules of Islam or not.”
DO U LIKE TO COME HERE AND SEE SOME MULSIM STAYING ON CAFE WHILE THE PRAYER IS OFFERING AND DON’T GO TO KNOW HOW THEY R FREE?!!!! OR U STILL GIVE ME THE WRONG FEELING OF MUSLIM WORSHIP ALLAH BY FORCE!!!!! ...COMPLETELY WRONG INFORMATION!!!
WHO BREAKS LAWSOF ALLAH IN UR COUNTRY , ALSO WHO BREAKS IT IN HIS ORIGINAL COUNTRY!!...
“Sorry but I am not obligatory to wear it.”
I DIDN’T SAY THAT U SHOULD WEAR IT, I JUST WAS DISCUSSING THE MATTER!!!....AND HOW I TELL A NON MUSLIM WOMAN TO WEAR HIJAB, BELIEF IS MORE THAN IMPORTANT, IT IS THE CRITERIA FOR THE RESULT IN THE HEREAFTER!!
“This is rather men sin when they invite women to their homes :///”
I AGREE WITH U 100% IT IS ALSO MEN SIN, BUT WOMAN WHO ENCOURAGED HIM TO SUCH STEP BY HER TEMPTATION , EITHER SHE INTENDED OR NOT!!!
“In Europe are secular countries so everyone can convert.”
ALSO HERE WHO WANT TO CONVERT DID, NO ONE CAN TOUCH HEM/HER….
MANY CHRISTIAN CASES CONVERTED AND THEIR FAMILLIES KILLED THEM OR TORUTED THEM , THAT’S WHY WHO CONVERT HERE FROM CHRISTINTY REPOERT THE POLICE TO NOT BE ATTACKED…..
AND WE HAVE A CASE , A WIFE OF FAMOUS PRIEST DISAPPEARED AFTER ANNOUNCING HER ISLAM !!!
THEY HIDE HER IN A MONASTERY AND THE POPE SAID SHE IS IN A GOOD CASE BUT SHE DIDN’T APPEAR TILL NOW!!!

07:19 AM Oct 02 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"a moslem cant press about change religion to peoples who from other religions.Its big a sin in islam"

right, "there is no compulsion in religion"

but we just debate to reach for the right way to God!...to worship Him in a correct way as He want!!

11:27 AM Oct 08 2009 |

sky*

sky*

China

Rikarduhed ,

There is nobody Force  you obay allah!

OK?!!!

01:23 PM Oct 24 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ooh Sky, it is the first time that i saw such comment from a Chinese!!..
but nice reply! :)

01:51 PM Oct 24 2009 |

swinglong

swinglong

Hong Kong

i just can say "oh my god"

02:10 PM Oct 24 2009 |