Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

People in Europ, are really Christian ?!!!!!

l.pharaoh

l.pharaoh

Egypt

If you are in europ, u must answer me

i know many people from europ , they tell they are christian but they not believe in god, So i ask how that , they answer they take religion from parents, they not choice, so they not pray or go to church

More Christian say they are , but no one of them know , how to pray , and when last time to church

Sorry , but i wanna answer ?

02:18 PM Aug 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

but who is ur God? i think u should know Him, coz u will return to Him oneday!

02:23 PM Oct 24 2009 |

sky*

sky*

China

OH,You  know that ISLAM is exists everywhere.I am a chinese,but I am a muslim  ,there are a lot of muslim in china and I am proud of ISLAM is my religion!

03:59 AM Oct 26 2009 |

sky*

sky*

China

i just can say "oh my god

Yeh,who is your god?many chinese people don't have any religion,I think this people  are very poor and  pity.

04:04 AM Oct 26 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

many chinese people don’t have any religion
i think “many” is not accurate, haha u talk about china!!

05:29 AM Oct 26 2009 |

sky*

sky*

China

China is a multi-ethnic country, China has 56 ethnic groups, of which about 10 ethnic groups are Muslims, they are  uighurs,kazak,uzbek,tajik ,tatar,turuk… this muslems mainly living in Xinjiang ,Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Accounted for one-sixth of China.

China's most populous nation is Han,They used to Buddhism,but now , most Han have no religious belief, Such people the most horrible, because they are not afraid of anything, They can do everything!!!their hearts is empty,there is no any god in their heart!

02:02 PM Oct 26 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

may Allah guide Han to the right way…amen!

07:47 AM Oct 27 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

i am as an evangelic Christ not a good believer ….but today i recognized that we have since a few hours a women as highest  bishop for 24.832.110 German evangelic Christs

Die Hannoversche Landesbischöfin Margot Käßmann ist die neue Frau an der Spitze der Evangelischen Kirche (Foto: dpa)

Die Hannoversche Landesbischöfin Margot Käßmann ist die neue Frau an der Spitze der Evangelischen Kirche. (Foto: dpa)

08:23 PM Oct 28 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

“i am as an evangelic Christ not a good believer ….”
what is the meaning of not good believer?
i know one either be a believer or not?
and “not good believer” in what?

07:26 AM Oct 29 2009 |

Fatihcengiz

Turkey

European Christsians are going into declining. most of northerner youngs decline. I'm a muslim but I can say that; Christinity is better than atheistism . I think Every people must believe a Creator .

02:55 PM Oct 29 2009 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

osesame,

i am a believer in God, but nut a good believer under the rule of my evangelic church…for example my two girls grow up as Catholic christian because my wife is a strong Catholic believer.

03:56 AM Oct 30 2009 |