Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what i like and i don't like about some countries!!and about you?

blouz

blouz

France

the right round the world,have countries wonderful and another not.i like joy about african countries, but i don't like they tears them. i don't like USA because they take to god on around, but i like amercan movies. i love canadian people because they are very funny, but i don't like their cold. i love russian girl, but i don't like their harasment to georiga and chechny. idem for CHINA….....

10:28 AM Aug 12 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

woliubo

woliubo

China

I don't like japan

10:53 AM Aug 12 2009 |

Joy Yu

Joy Yu

China

Er….this is a difficult question….but i have to say i don't like Japan….maybe most of Chinese hate Japan… i don't like their politics before….  i know many European hate China,hate Chinese,hm, i think Chinese won't be very angry…every country has its advantages and disadvantages….i don't like Japan but i like the spirit of Japan, and Japanese are very hard-working!! and they are very clean, and Japanese nowadays are very friendly.

11:06 AM Aug 12 2009 |

nice2cu

nice2cu

India

I dont Like Pakisthn  always fighting …and America also they r domination othere countries

12:50 PM Aug 12 2009 |

Aki in L.A

Aki in L.A

Japan

I don't care about country. I don't care whether people hating Japan or not. Politically speaking, I don't like Japan, even though it's my country. But I love my hometown. Regardless of country, I don't like people who judge and start hating people by their country. Each country consists some crazy things, also beautiful things. 

01:24 PM Aug 12 2009 |

Kaotka

Kaotka

Poland

In  every country are bad and good ppl. It doesn't matter it's Poland, Japan or the USA! Everywhere people are the same… 

Truth in Poland we could hate German because history, but it's sick! It was, already! We should look at the future, past is past, we can't change it! We can be only better than our  ancestry…

@Palasta.. "Made in China" :D I know that but In my opinion it's not false of Chinese ppl.. It's buissness :P You can buy something made in, I don't know, example the USA or Japan but it's more expensive, isn't it? 

Every country has something beautiful :D We must discover itand accept bad sides..:)

My opinion… :D

Greetings! 

Let's make better World together! :D

02:00 PM Aug 12 2009 |

Joy Yu

Joy Yu

China

hm,first,i have to praise KAO's comment, because she made everything equal,and she always tells truth…yes,the past is past,and we should desert those terrible history,if we keep hating someone or some country,it will be very horrible…..and to Palasta: don't look down on Chinese goods, and "Made in China" can't be ignored so easily, if u leave things "Made in China",u will find that everything around you becomes  expensive, we Chinese sell cheap things,and those workers in China work so hard day and night, but they only earn a little,and you,some ppl like you, "Oh we feel sick when we see 'Made in China'!" Okay, go to buy American goods,it is your freedom, we do our business, it is also our freedom.come on… KAO is right, maybe ppl nowadays should be friendly to each other,and be together for our nice future, then everything will be okay…i believe human beings can do this,and i support "LOve and Peace"!

02:13 PM Aug 12 2009 |

_Elisska_

_Elisska_

Czech Republic

Well, while I was reading some answeres here I noticed that the most talk about people in that country. Ok, that's a one of things I can't stand whatever it comes from. In fact there aren't many differences between us and it always depends on a individual person.

So I do like Italy, because I spend every holiday there, but every year we have to pass on our way really uncomfortable roads in mountains. it always looks so dangerous.

I also like Czech republic, because of our history, I want to be proud of my country, but the cold weather makes me sick all the time.

04:28 PM Aug 12 2009 |

perce-neige

Sweden

I hate America and Isreal veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy muchhhhhhhh coz they always make wars in the world!!!!!!!

09:07 PM Aug 15 2009 |