Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Questions to muslim girls

etery

etery

Finland

Hi friends,

I have some questions to muslim girls. I always was interested in how do you meet boys(men), how do the boys(men)  propose marriage, how do you enter to a marriage, how do you like your life in marriage and if it possible for you to divorce? 

Tell me about traditions and anything you think is interesting about muslim wedding and relationships.

Thank you. 

10:20 AM Aug 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

YUNA..

I just hope your usage of SHE is just a representation, otherwise I have to request that you re-read my post again.. I stated there Muslim ladies meaning, it is not just one who said that she's caged.. Take this, wearing that hijab is just one aspect of being caged. You've taken the word "caged" literally..

Being clad in a black, mostly cover-all abaya spells grace, mystery and elan.. I would like to reiterate that I'll be happy to wear one someday.. 

04:24 PM Aug 22 2009 |

ciarabox

Denmark

woud someone help me in this , im so unsure about it ?

but im in love with a lebanese guy and hes is muslim , and im christian ..i want to be  with him but im just so afraid of what everyone has told me about muslim and how they treat their wives , but i think he does not become like this? cuz hes is so sweet and good whit me , but there is many that says that everything change when we get merry ? and  another thing , i have a daughter , i think alot about her , if i merry this muslim guy , then he wanna her to be muslim , cuz he say she is like hes daughter? im thinking so much of this, can u help me with this ?

become Muslim, thinking so much about this, do not know what to do can you help me with this?

12:12 PM Dec 28 2011 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Ciarabox,

marry him, u will loose nothing, but i think u will gain.

u urself will advice others to get married of muslim guys coz he will save their life and will feel great change if he apply islam well ( which order men to treat women very well).

08:31 AM Dec 29 2011 |

ciarabox

Denmark

osesame.

yea he also tell that and i belive him to , what he tell me, but is always a toud about what i hear , cuz i dont know much about muslim .. i have to come somewhere so i can hear the true, so thanks for tell me,, 

04:29 PM Jan 01 2012 |