Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

plz drive safe

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

---------------- hi, guys. hope ur doing alright. I've got this nice vid, and it's called PLZ, drive safe. This is a reminder to all drivers that we operate a machine that kill, destroy, and maim not only our families but the families of others. This happens every single minute of everyday in our world. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY4hICSiRa4

06:31 PM Aug 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

this is the link check it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY4hICSiRa4

06:37 PM Aug 15 2009 |

everything_gone

Australia

well what should i do with this life…better if i had died when i used to drive in saudi arabia…dont know why i am alive…unfortunately no accident happened to me..i wish something happen to me soon but now i dont have car thats the problem:((

07:11 PM Aug 15 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

everything
_gone
  why do you tell such things ???

and by the way, nearly year ago, i was crossing the road with my friend and suddenly the car started moving!!! i just had time to push my friend away, she wasn't injured, i protected her from the car, but me….. well…. my spine was injured…. all my back hurted so badly!! i couldn't move for 2 weeks…. i have been lying for 2 weeks without any action…. and just this personal injury lets know about it even now…. and it'll hurt stronger in my old age… and everything because of foolishness of the driver !!! he was just trying to pay our attention to his car!!!

09:45 AM Aug 16 2009 |

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

everything goneeeee watch what u are saying je hhh do not be so hopless life is nice live each day with hapiness anyways thx for ur reply dear zambuka thx for ur reply and iam really sorry for what happend yeah its paindful …we lost someone from our family before some years due to that crazinesss driving so guys becareful our life is valuable

10:02 AM Aug 16 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

lovelysara.. you're really good at copying others.

anyway. i don't mind it 

11:02 AM Aug 16 2009 |

everything_gone

Australia

kaha ho jeee….ap ke liye msn mein intezar karraha ho..

04:44 PM Aug 16 2009 |

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

yes actually i took it from another site in terms of spreading the awarness ths all and thx for ur reply

05:48 PM Aug 16 2009 |