Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have you ever had an embarrassing situation with someone? if so, explain to us.

ALHAMED

ALHAMED

Saudi Arabia

Once, my friend called me and asked me where are you? I told him I'm in Dubai and I was in Riyadh, because I was to busy and couldn't see him on that time, so when I went to some cafe I saw him thenEmbarassed my face became red I wanted to bury myself.

from that time

I hated what we call white lie

04:52 PM Aug 22 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

nice one hhh

yeah nice topic welll for me once i went to the college library its weritten there drinks and food are not allowed there me and my friend we did not care at alll hhh we brought juice and kept in bag then sat somewhere and drank there and talk freeely hhh suddenly teacher came there and saw us she went and compain for what we did to supervisor oho look just for a drink hhh then she called us we werw so embarrriisssed walla hh and she that is our last time we said ok … but we still doing that sometimes secretly ^^

06:57 PM Aug 22 2009 |

nfahed

nfahed

Saudi Arabia

Lying is not a valid means. But I think you are pushing to give false information. One time before, my friend ask me where are you? If course this question is unnecessary question for me. Because if anyone need something from me should go ahead with his story, required, or information. The last choice on my hand, I’m so busy with my work, home, and myself.Would like to say nice subject.     n.fahed@hotmail.com

09:24 PM Aug 22 2009 |

cupcakes

cupcakes

Malaysia

Embarrassment is my twin sister, she follows me throughout my childhood.  I need to greet her before each step on my personal growth.  Every times I feel that I wanted to bury myself at the time an embarrassment happened, but when I thought of these experiences in my memory, they became the sweetest  laughters….. Cool    

09:25 PM Aug 22 2009 |

HanaN mom

HanaN mom

Saudi Arabia

Many cases I had,

In last Ramadan Eid, I was sleeping at our home in women's guests room, when I woke up, I found myself into guests.

09:11 AM Aug 23 2009 |

ALHAMED

ALHAMED

Saudi Arabia

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool luzma

06:15 PM Aug 23 2009 |

-cute-devil-

United Arab Emirates

LOL . . love the topic . . well yeah sure i had alot of embarrasing situations , but i'm going to tell you guys about the worest situation ever LOL . .

well i was @ school " school days " hehe . . and i was walking on the stairs . . " upStairs " then i heard one of the girls " singing" and her voice was SUPER AWFUL . . so inside i was dying " laughing " << LOL

then i started laughing HARD . . then i fell down on my BACK . .

i was like " what i'm going to do right now " lol . .

that's it . .  =P

09:17 PM Aug 23 2009 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

with someone?? how about with the whole school?? once i fainted at school when i was 9 in front of everyone!! the next days people were coming to me and asking what i fainted >.<

just one of the thousand embarrassing moments in my life!

02:47 AM Aug 24 2009 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

asking why i fainted*

sorry for the mistake

02:49 AM Aug 24 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Oh yeaH LOL

Once I was sleeping in the school bus with my head layed on the wall and When the schoolbus stopped My hair was a mess hahah, and I didnt realized, so I was walking thorught the wall of the classrooms of the guys who were in higher courses and I realized all of them were looking at me, and when I saw my reflection on a window I looked like the girl on this pic LOL hahahahahaha:

04:32 AM Aug 24 2009 |

))~~#~~RO$E~~%~~((

Saudi Arabia

Alhamed and Luzma hehehehehe..

w00000000w I had many situations, one of them happened when I was at school ,,I love eating choclate and i used 2 put it in my desk , and that day my teacher asked me 2 answer while i was eating choco so i didn't speak clearly after that she discovered my innocent truthEmbarassed hehehe and she punished me Cry....

thanx 4 ur nice topic,,

05:33 AM Aug 24 2009 |