Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have you ever had an embarrassing situation with someone? if so, explain to us.

ALHAMED

ALHAMED

Saudi Arabia

Once, my friend called me and asked me where are you? I told him I'm in Dubai and I was in Riyadh, because I was to busy and couldn't see him on that time, so when I went to some cafe I saw him thenEmbarassed my face became red I wanted to bury myself.

from that time

I hated what we call white lie

04:52 PM Aug 22 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

HanaN mom

HanaN mom

Saudi Arabia

looool

my sister told me once, her husband invited a guest for dinner, then she cooked the dinner and her (son Four-year-old) was hungry he asked his mom to eat with the guests but she told him no we will eat when they left, so while guest eating dinner, the son told them don't eat more my mom told me we will eat after you.
her husband was very ashmed.

05:46 PM Aug 27 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Uh… embarrasing??

I was on the school, I was a teenager, you know, hormones, big changes. I remember I was in the classroom; we were almost 45 students there. The teacher, a serious lady, started to ask questions about the last class randomly. Seriously, I wasn´t thinking nothing dirty nor about sexual issues but my "best friend" woke up. I was praying to not hear my name… but she named me!!! I felt completely shocked. My face was red. The teacher asked me to stand up. I answer as quick as I could. Fortunately I was sitting in the front, so I covered my front with a notebook  while I was standing up and I think nobody saw my… uh… you know… hahaha! That has been one of the most embarrasing moments in my life in a room full of people, hahaha!

Oh… now I understand why the teacher started to call me at home since that day… hahahaha! I´m kidding. 

10:11 PM Aug 27 2009 |

ALHAMED

ALHAMED

Saudi Arabia

Sawdestina
tion

HanaN mom 

looooooooooooooooooooooool hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

02:53 AM Aug 28 2009 |

dhom

dhom

Saudi Arabia

very intersting topic …...

once i was supose to represent a speech assignment infront of a 50 student class i was very anxious about the speech it was my first time…

approching the professor to start the representation then my tip of my clothing caught up with my shoes sendingme  to my next destenation which is the hard floor.this situation ended with me finding the class door among the 50 students  laughter.

03:15 AM Aug 28 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Luzma: Do u expect  we believe you???.......

Hahahaha! No, of course, no, It was a joke about the teacher. She was not capable to do it. She´s and angel.

10:30 PM Aug 28 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I remember, when I was 14 years old at school. I used to be a completely nerd, so my circle of friends was not so popular and we used to talked of weird thinks like zombies, for example. I was joking with 2 of my friends, and talking about it and I started to walk like a supposed to be zombie, you know your arms up to the front and walking slowly. At that age I was not tall so, for being joking with them and not looking to the front, I felt with my hands something soft and kind of worm, I turned my face to the front and there was one of the girls of my classroom in front of me. I touched her breast accidentally…. I didn´t say anything, words didn´t come out of my mouth. Fortunately she didn´t take it bad, because she knew that I wasn´t a pervert (not at that age, I can´t say the same now, hahaha! Just a joke). But my face was red (again) and I was hiding of her for 2 weeks. I felt so ashamed… but in the other hand that makes popular in my group of nerd friends, hahaha!

10:38 PM Aug 28 2009 |

HanaN mom

HanaN mom

Saudi Arabia

http://www.alfrasha.com/up/11797882511744876283.jpg

07:16 AM Aug 29 2009 |

ALHAMED

ALHAMED

Saudi Arabia

loooooooool

10:30 AM Aug 30 2009 |

Yuli^ ^