Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Does the real love exist? Feel confused…

start_zhang

China

Hey ebabies, Do u think the real love is existed?

Well I did before, but now I feel confused…what’s the meaning of real love? 

We are so great together (he said so), but have to be apart in different countries for some reasons. I feel his unsure somehow while I’m planning to go to his country. As I just don't want any pity left between us. Later I was told by one friend: that’s because he worried maybe he can’t give me a better living condition in the future. so he wants me to stay in my city… What? Want me to stay here? and then? get married here, give birth here, &die here? Is that for my sake? It drives me crazy,  is that real love? and I don't know what to do…

09:11 AM Aug 29 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Love is love may be a net love or facing love & love is not love even in face to face love because there may be something else in mind.

It all depends upon our truthfulness & understanding.

everything is posiibe to be right & equal chances of wrong one too.

Just hear the call of your heart ,nobody other than you can answer to you & your answer shall be for yourself alone & not for any otherone.

Mostly we don't have courage to be in love because marriage has deteriorated the purity of love & has attached too many responssibilities to our love.

& most of the time we seek security but not love, & we consider both of them similer.

We seek security but not love at all,otherwise what is the fear ? 

08:32 PM Aug 30 2009 |