Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you do when you like someone?

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Some people like sending presents or calling by the phone, some other decide to tell directly ''I like you'' and some other are so shy that they do nothing  but looking at the boy/girl or they get clumsy or get blushed

What kind of things do you do when you like someone?

05:14 AM Sep 02 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

Just let him/her to know.

In this case you can tell him/her

If u hate him/her in future too.

Regards

showing-love_1-bear.gif image by dazzlejunction

showing_some_love.gif LOVELY image by darekhem

08:05 AM Sep 02 2009 |

Lola009

Iraq

I think just tell how you feel stright ahead .. "hey , I really like ya , and I wanna go out with ya " ... just that simple !!

04:52 PM Sep 02 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Cool answer guys. Thanks for replying!

In my case I dont tell him I like him or anything like that If I am not sure he likes me, but If he likes me and he doesnt do anything because of his shyness I do some kind of things that will let him now I like him  too, that way He can feel sure to take the first stepLaughing

02:59 AM Sep 03 2009 |

casperiano

casperiano

Algeria

i will smile Laughing

03:40 AM Sep 03 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

i still haven't found someone so i'll just write my opinion here. 

i dunno what i would do if i like a girl. who knows, may be i try 2 forget about her, since i'm not that interested in her, and maybe i would try to get near her as possible as i can.

05:36 AM Sep 03 2009 |

whitemoney1504

Viet Nam

Hi, What will I do when I like someone? Oh, difficult question. I'll smile with her, do something for her such as write classical letter to express my think for her and etc..Smile

Good luck.

06:09 AM Sep 03 2009 |

pot03

pot03

Philippines

When I like someone I let him fall for me so that he would like me too…hahaha^^

03:18 AM Sep 10 2009 |

ShiShimaru

ShiShimaru

Thailand

i agree with Whitney S that firstly i will observe the guy i like. if he feel the same as me. i may approach him first. Continue our good relationship and i believe we can have the happy ending together.__ 

08:20 AM Sep 10 2009 |

aymoooone

aymoooone

Saudi Arabia

well it depends tho

coz girls r different in tastes but m sure that she will know that i like her from my attitude ;) 

01:17 PM Sep 10 2009 |