Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you do when you like someone?

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Some people like sending presents or calling by the phone, some other decide to tell directly ''I like you'' and some other are so shy that they do nothing  but looking at the boy/girl or they get clumsy or get blushed

What kind of things do you do when you like someone?

05:14 AM Sep 02 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

flower135

Japan

He should talk about himself.

But if it's me, I just look at him and I can't say anything. I pretend not to be interested in him, and I'm as a friend  with unnatural way…

I hope to be honest.

11:37 AM Sep 13 2009 |

Aglaya

Aglaya

Ukraine

As for me, it's not easy to share and avow myself that I have a feelings, so the difficulty to admit my feelings to the person is great.

To get to know can we be match or not. I will try to get to be a friends with this person. friendship is a necessery ground of the relationships for me.

07:39 PM Sep 13 2009 |

mohamedelsaeid1

Egypt

i like latvian girls

07:48 PM Sep 13 2009 |

rose Ahmed

rose Ahmed

Yemen

if i like someone i will never ever tell him that i like him even if i know that he like me coz i believe that the man has to tell the girl that he like her at the beging,,,but if i am sure that he love me i will try and i dont know how to attract his attention more more till he come to me and tell me that he like me…..

12:10 AM Sep 14 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I´m an anti-Romeo. I´m not sweet, I don´t write letters neither poems. I like to "bother" that special person, make laughs and have some fun. The more I bother you, the more I´m interested in, hahaha! I don´t pretend to be someone else, dress more formal or something like that. What you see is what you get.

04:51 PM Sep 15 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

OH WOW Sawdestination 

I've heard about the fact that some guys prefer to ''bother'' girls to catch their attention and I think it is so funny XD well… at least if it is not to me cause I think I would be crazy @-@ lol!

Take care! 

06:50 AM Oct 23 2009 |

bioclick

bioclick

Syrian Arab Republic

when u like someone ,u always try  to please (satisfy) him.

11:08 AM Nov 17 2009 |

zhang.guangwei

China

i'll tell her "i love you"

then watting for her reply,if she decline my request, i'll kill her lol

i dare say she must not decline meLaughing

12:22 PM Nov 17 2009 |

zhang.guangwei

China

rose Ahmed,your photo is very pretty,I love you lol

12:31 PM Nov 17 2009 |

zahraa flower

Algeria

Hello,

cause am a girle i'll do nothing but asking my God to make me live all the rest of my live with him.

12:56 PM Nov 17 2009 |