Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what are you Living For ?

saroleen

saroleen

Saudi Arabia

Hello every one .. who are you ..

Today .. suddenly I asked my self what do I want ?? Or what am I living for ??

I was feeling bad , sad . lost and Desperate … I have every thing in my life ..

But Stile miss something ..

I have Great family , Beauty , Money , Love and BF , smart . young , Friends , fun …..Ect

I have every thing .. and any thing for Happiness .. But stile unhappy ..

as I'm A Muslim I knew what I miss ..

I miss God .. I've a soul which is need some faith ..

So I'll work on that from now .. But I want to see other people what they are Living for ????

09:18 AM Sep 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

In my opinion, we have to live as we will die tomorrow. That means we always need to be ready to die. I have never believed that the death is over for everything because it can'T be possible. 

09:36 AM Sep 07 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

worshiping for GOD, is the answer.

regards

09:50 AM Sep 07 2009 |

saroleen

saroleen

Saudi Arabia

thaaaaaaaanx every one ,,, It's really Great to see that every one has a different idea and different  thing to live .. like that wish the luck for every one,,,

02:24 AM Sep 08 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Luzma:

To start over again and living with new reality is more beautiful than it was before. People use to talk, they talk on everything, gossips are the most easiest way to pass time but why a person can take negative message from somebody else perception about him/her, everybody when describe others are actually describing themselves. Nobody can label anyone only if they don't let themselves label. If a person start acting like a stupid because everybody else is calling him/her stupid than acting according to their label is stupidity, if we reject their remarks and let go their filth and garbage and smile on their own stupid remarks than their own remarks will make them stupid. 

Nobody can make you stupid if you don't want your own self stupid. Individual himself is responsible for his own choices and so he must also take full responsibility for consequences. 

07:52 AM Sep 09 2009 |

Vla-di-mir

Vla-di-mir

Russian Federation

In every religion there is a higher goal. In my religion goal: To be worthy of entering the house of God (the kingdom of heaven). As each culture (way of life of people belonging to ethnic and religious groups) is the ideal of human behavior, which can be seen in many forms of folk arts and rituals (dancing, rules of meetings, etc.). In the best case, everyone starts looking for the purpose of life on the basis of his religion and culture. My goal in life like most: to find a good wife, build a house, children …

09:43 PM Sep 09 2009 |

hicham nour10

Morocco

hi firstly who had given me life ? every one know this answear of course allah so i'm living for worship allah and satisfaction him this's very very important for everyone in this life . God say :( i created the Jinn and Mankid except to worship me ) i'm alive for give hand helping to needy according to my ability material and moral i'm alive to know and meet friends from around the world and make friendship with them …

03:14 AM Sep 11 2009 |

linda897

China

Hello,Very pleased to discuss this topic with you !I come from to China . In our Chinese ,most people think like this ,when they are children ,they live for themselves ;when they gow up ,they live for their parents; when they have a child ,they live for their child .SO ,sometimes ,I think people in China living very tired .But now ,most young people think when they are young ,they shoud learn to enjoy live!

04:55 AM Sep 11 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Luzma:

That's the spirit! Be like an amazonian…...Smile

06:34 AM Sep 12 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ooh, Alyiah,

u have analyzed the topic perfectly , i hope Saroleen, Luzma and all friends read ur post carefully, it is very useful and u hit the truth.

thanks sisterSmile

12:16 PM Sep 15 2009 |