Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHY THAILAND=SEX TOURISM

ibrahimsen

ibrahimsen

Turkey

I WANNA LEARN THAT

WHY THAİLAND İS THE CENTER F SEX TOURISM OF WORLD

AND EVEN FOR THAT AWFUL WORK ,THE CHILDREN ARE WORKED..

I HAVE JUST LEARNT IN INTERNET  THAT IN MY COUNTRY ,MAJORİTY OF TOURİST  WENT TO THAILAND. WHY???      Frown

IS THEİR GOVERMENT SLEEPİNG ? WHY THEY IGNORE THAT…...

11:20 AM Sep 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Futuristic

Futuristic

Philippines

I agree and also sex change tourism! Why there are lots gay people go over there to change their sex they undergo surgery !!! boila !! they are totallly female !!! I think not only t\thai goverment but also goverment around the world!

12:18 PM Sep 11 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Supply is because of demand & everyone who is condemningit here shall like to enjoy if he gets chance.

Sex is a burden for men & when burden is removed ,man feels calm that's why men go on trying to discharge anywhere.

Humanity has forgotton the love relation.& sex & love has become synominous of each other.We have forgotton the language of love.

Man has exploitted women & used her according to his desires.On one side man demand homelyness,lovingness,familyness ,want to feel secured & he fulfill his desire out of marriage but want to enjoy more & more with other women & he has done it by creating a market of women whwere he sells or purchase women.

this situation is produce our religions.Every religion has interfered with existential flow of energy & has kept men & women away from each other.

When we have stopped living natural life how can we expect natural behaviour from it's world ?

All is very sad.

05:09 PM Sep 11 2009 |

jadd051

jadd051

Thailand

I WANNA LEARN THAT

WHY THAİLAND İS THE CENTER F SEX TOURISM OF WORLD

AND EVEN FOR THAT AWFUL WORK ,THE CHILDREN ARE WORKED..

I HAVE JUST LEARNT IN INTERNET  THAT IN MY COUNTRY ,MAJORİTY OF TOURİST  WENT TO THAILAND. WHY???      Frown

IS THEİR GOVERMENT SLEEPİNG ? WHY THEY IGNORE THAT…... 

In short, it's a long and complicate story.

Many parts of authorities involving are not sleeping, but it is a chronic problem. The causes are not just from domestic factors, but from foreign countries as well. So it takes time, maybe, a generation, to dissipate it. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Thailand 

BTW, Sex slavery and child prostitution is neither new nor restricted to only in Thailand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_tourism 

If you really want to learn about the subject, pls learn how to speak (or write) in a constructive and respectful way. 

Honestly, I feel offended by the topic title and your wording.

Note; the articles in the wikipedia links still need additional citations for verification

But, at least, for the sake of learning which you've asked for, I think you should read it.

..Will add more if I can find a better one later.

Regards, 

05:01 AM Dec 07 2009 |

anggy

anggy

Thailand

Hey…Guy I'm feel bad for heard this.Really Thailand have bad reputation about sex maybe Thailand is sex country or anythings as everyone are heard.But you should to know is every things are have dark and bright and Thailand too. Thailand are have good and bad people and I think every country are have good and bad people too. But for sure Thailand have many Thai people are good and trying to make better anythings for country.About Government if you use the internet to be useful you can see my past of Government are women.Now  hers make something is call Women's rights are protect.They are not neglect about anythings are happens.You know Government of any country they are trying to do better anythings for his country together.I think if you not explicit knowledge you should not comment specifically Government of another country cause haven't got anythings are good better and you know some words can indicate to attitude in looking at the world and human of person.Important is can represents indoctrination in mind is ungenerous and negative world view.I believe is every person are love his country and do not want  anyone are insult or criticism and me too.I'm looking anythings are positive and have many Thai people think as me.Every things are have reason but haven't got anyone can know all the only thing can to do is look and think about that thing in positively.Have you ever though about the jealous of Turkey man.If look and think are in negative I think cause they jealous is Turkey women can't to trust and she can be taken with anyone are man.But I'm look and think is positive cause Turkey man said is  they jealous  cause they love and very concerned are women I heard this I feel good instead of Turkey women not me only is think this have many Thai women think as me and passion in Turkey man.Every things will good or bad is depend on thinking and conscious individual are have narrow minds and know only to speak out or have extensive psychological and think of everything and do everything the same as Ladies and gentlemen should do.Hey guy you try to think today your are Ladies and gentlemen ? 

08:22 PM Dec 07 2009 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

Why is that people like to address the downside instead of bringing the good side of ones own country? Sex trade, slavery, pedo are social cancer globally not only for one specific country. 

02:48 AM Dec 08 2009 |

anggy

anggy

Thailand

Woww …Great!!!! "ibrahimsen" Thank you very much !!! You make me to know something.I just know that now is the education will be useful with prosperity and ethical person only or another call "Lotus out of water" King Buddha is said so. Even teaching of Islam about ethical (quoted only part) are said "Not violate the rights of others and persistent never stop to learning.That said,this is a feature of the ethical" . Important consistency of the teaching of all religion past said"Coexist peacefully. Not encroach together".....But now you liken "lotus stuck under the mire" or another is"You haven't got feature of prosperity and ethical person"......So are very hard and very difficult for make you is understand about anythings in the same time I'm understand and realize is lose time for communicate with a person you are. After this you will disrespect and do  anythings about Thailand is dependency you cause person with intellectual progress are will not blame you longer we just hope is one day you will be able to step up word is person with intellectual progress…....................only

.........Bye..Always pity Turkey man…...

08:39 AM Dec 08 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

This is a world wide problem Cry

09:11 AM Dec 08 2009 |