Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

u have become so famouse till others make a topic about u DjouziLaughing

02:04 PM Sep 14 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

there's a saying that "any publicity is good publicity"

I think the sentiment is similar for attention-craving trolls. 

02:20 PM Sep 14 2009 |

h-a-h

h-a-h

Bahrain

I thinke all of members here are free to writing any topic

regard

02:29 PM Sep 14 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

the real Racist are JEWS like fabs

I didn't know stupid fucks were a race.

02:42 PM Sep 14 2009 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Oh yeah..DJ is in the house..I read only the short one..btw let me ask u this..what do u think about koran??have u already read all its contents?do u agree with all of them?

03:38 PM Sep 14 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

All his threads are soooooooooooooo boring :D

03:50 PM Sep 14 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

This boy is starting to read and write . I see it as faint sign of normality. We all ought to support the boy to bring him to normality.

04:46 PM Sep 14 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

all djouzi threads are just shit and annoying and nosence! Its clear he just wants us to be annoyed. he thinks he is doing a great  deal with it, but you dont. none really cares about those threads, if they comment, is only to show how stupid you are.

Anyways, he says about abtin grammar, well he should also look to his mistakes, and believe me , they are a lot! 

04:51 PM Sep 14 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

his topics are boring but at least better than those from gkiss and fabs..

05:24 PM Sep 14 2009 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

I just skim through just like what I do in other's kilometric theads..

It's not a question of whether or not you're bored; it's a question of whether or not the topic interests you..

Djou, a forum in/by your name is flattery solidified.. Ditto to the negative comments they throw at you.. Comments- good or bad- are indications you either make or ruin their day.. You clearly managed to get on their nerves and for that you are vindicated.. You are making an impact, Djou!

Regarding grammatical mistakes: People are bound to commit honest or careless mistakes.. As long as the grammatical mistake does not alter the meaning of the sentence and one is able to come across his/her point, then I think that there's no harm done after all..

We have a number of English teachers on-line.. I am one of them.. I'll be happy to be of service to you..

05:27 PM Sep 14 2009 |