Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

I am glad Rikar posted his profile picture/photo.. Now I'm sure his is not an apocryphal account..

I hope others will do the same..

05:31 PM Sep 14 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

I am glad Rikar posted his profile picture/photo.. Now I'm sure his is not an apocryphal account..

I hope others will do the same.

thanks! I needed some change on my profile picture, i was bored of the old one ;D

06:39 PM Sep 14 2009 |

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

Whether it is Djouzi or gkisseberth's posts, it is up to the individuals to judge them. I guess Djouzi and gkisseberth are doing their best applying this statement of the site ENGLISHBABY; " The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!" 

07:14 PM Sep 14 2009 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

LOL samsiani.

08:03 PM Sep 14 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

When people choose a person for criticism is a sure sign of his fame.

So, Dijouzi the kite of your fame is on upward trend. Congratulations!Cool

There is an Urdu poem which is more perfect for this post :(let me translate it into English)

I am the seeker of fame.Kiss

I don't care, what you tells to public about me.Innocent

Why to be afraid!Embarassed

-for being more notorious!Sealed

doesn't it sounds more famous!Smile

-for being more notoriousLaughing

Dijouzi those who are insulting you are surely taking revenge and malice from you, burning emotions against your posts-which they unable to dissolve, Although you are just 18yrs old but a 47years mature person is thinking himself to be in a competition with you is a real honor.

Best of luck for your upcoming adventures….Laughing

06:23 AM Sep 15 2009 |

:-(

India

Nonsense question, you already know the answer.

12:43 PM Sep 15 2009 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

humm I'm so absent-minded that I don't remember XD Ah wait, I read one just once posted by Djouzi about Brazilian Muslims, because they needed one Brazilian's opinion about something there… they were starting a fight!! so it happened just once, because I hate threads with long articles so I never read them!!

02:25 PM Sep 15 2009 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

So u really have read it more than once?? I watched a Q and A session about Islamic teaching on tv recently. The islamic priest said that no matter who the one committing mistakes between husband and wife, the woman must apologize first, even if the man is the one who doing mistakes. And the priest provided many verses from the koran to back up his idea. But I’m so sorry I didn’t know which verses he used. U know I’m not quite familiar with koran. Have u ever read smthing like that on koran?

02:28 PM Sep 15 2009 |