Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you remember your first ever love feeling?

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

The first feeling of love is so intense due to hormonal change of childhood into adulthood that all the blood seems to gush into a person face. 

The first ever love feeling which i noticed was when i was at school 9th grade and first time i recognized that our arts teacher is really very lovelyLaughing, than i use to stare at her when she was not looking into me….. lol! 

The life is a series of love bits, some time we caught love like an enfluenza that's why many call it Loveria.

I am not talking about sexual feeling but just a love feeling when a person appreciate something at par…..

Love can be for anything anywhere and for unknown reasons…. 

12:02 PM Sep 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

arturs:

Tall girls are always attractive and i understand your feeling….....Laughing

But how do you see that first tall cut in your future? Do you have any matrimonial plans or just keeping the first cut wound open without the bandage…...Laughing

MiSs DoDo:

Very strange story. It shows that your heart is full of mercy. You don't love him because of primary reasons but because of his love agony for you. Women are different in thinking than men. The way you think is different and the way he thinks is different. May be what you think about him is not what he really thinks about you. You are wise that you are not going into his life because he is already married, be determinent to this feeling. what if after getting you someday his eyes again tells the same story to another girl….Laughing Most of the men are rascal in this sense. Don't believe on his eyes in this case because he is not focusing on your beauty but he is focusing on some other pursuits…... you better know what are the other areas of attraction…....Laughing 

06:50 AM Sep 17 2009 |

kvwh

China

There is Chinese novel named

06:54 AM Sep 17 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

vip.qtr:

well, i think this happen whenever i saw a cute guy since i was a shy girl Tongue out

Shy girls are the most creative because they know the meaning of Butterfly stomach…....Laughing

why? because their fatasy world is more bolder than most of the original bold people….... only a person has the ability to unleash them …..Laughing

Don't get it serious this is just a silly joke…..

06:56 AM Sep 17 2009 |

kvwh

China

There is Chinese novel named "Fortress Besieged" says : marriage just like a Fortress Besieged, the people outside are eager to go inside, but meanwhile the ones inside are eager to be out"

07:01 AM Sep 17 2009 |

kvwh

China

keep yourself out of marriage when you are in love, marriage is stong enough to destroy your dream

07:05 AM Sep 17 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

kvwh:

keep yourself out of marriage when you are in love, marriage is strong enough to destroy your dream

Why don’t you say bluntly,” i am not dare enough to sustain the responsibilities of family life”....... If responsibility kills love hormone than, is it not really good for the one who is fed up with butterflies stomach and ultimately to be in marriage?.....Laughing

By the way this thread is intended for soft love feelings which appears on surface time to time and burst like bubble in a moment without intended to dig deep into anatomy…...Laughing 

07:22 AM Sep 17 2009 |

vip.qtr

vip.qtr

Qatar

@Saladeen :

Umm i find it funny , not silly lol ! Tongue out

you're kinda right though

01:46 PM Sep 17 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

CRANberry:

Love feeling at age 6yrs….. O' heaven, uptil now it means you have been master the subject of Loveria bronchitus.....Laughing

I remind simillar vivid memory of my first grade love feeling, her father was the friend of my father and after finish time of school, she went to home by her car and i went through school bus but many times i deliberately drop myself from school bus, so that her father accompanied me and take me to my home and i take full advantage to chat with her daughter uptil my drop to home, but as usually the time passed more rapidly than my imaginations and i use to wonder everytime why my school is so near to my home! and why her father car is so much fast, speedy and riskyLaughing (i used to complain to my mother that uncle is driving very fast and risky)....... but the same journey in school bus to home, i usually cursed the school, for it was too far away from my home, and school bus for very old and snail like slow…...Laughing

Am i good at my moderator job? or i make my hand  little linient…... what you suggest?

VIP.qtr:

Thanks for protecting me from being called silly, i appreciate your honesty. some more love feelings accounts if any?  Laughing

10:15 AM Sep 18 2009 |

vip.qtr

vip.qtr

Qatar

i don't think so :p

i enjoyed ur topic btw (f) 

10:17 PM Sep 18 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

VIP.qtr:

You are welcome (f)