Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you remember your first ever love feeling?

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

The first feeling of love is so intense due to hormonal change of childhood into adulthood that all the blood seems to gush into a person face. 

The first ever love feeling which i noticed was when i was at school 9th grade and first time i recognized that our arts teacher is really very lovelyLaughing, than i use to stare at her when she was not looking into me….. lol! 

The life is a series of love bits, some time we caught love like an enfluenza that's why many call it Loveria.

I am not talking about sexual feeling but just a love feeling when a person appreciate something at par…..

Love can be for anything anywhere and for unknown reasons…. 

12:02 PM Sep 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Yes, that was a sad&tragic love story, I was 17, he was 20. He  get demobilized from the army service, we were together about half a year and then… a crazy druncard driving his old car killed my boyfriend… an awfull thing that I have not told  him that I loved him….

It was long ago… now I'm happy with another man, but his image is always on my mind… i see him in my dreams as if i have to tell him something so far…

12:40 PM Sep 19 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

CRANberry:

Lungs and heart have deep connection, the patient of Loveria is out of breath sometimes that's why catch bronchitis as well and after getting these two diseases together we can term Loveria Bronchitis. Some of the symptoms of this disease includes that such a person whenever think about new love inventory, are out of breath like Asthmatic patient and wait again for normalization of breathing…...Laughing  Yeah, that's true….. but my analysis includes experiences of many others….. Hope now the concept of Loveria Bronchitis is clear to you. The damage of Heart as well as lungs…... double trouble…..hahahahaha.

Eleniya:

Sad story but we hope both of you would be again united in next coming world and you would have chance again to say whatever you want him to say.

09:18 AM Sep 20 2009 |

Osama El-Arabi

Egypt

Saladeen

very nice topic and I like to share.

I was 18 y, she was about 15, we were on the same school i was allwayes bussy with friends and like to play with girles, attractive i was, one day one of my best friends toled me that love is very nice and i have to find my love befor the time is out, I didn't care, another day he tolde me that he found me the most beautful girle, and insest that i most talk to her, it was normal i saied ok no problem

But I found an angle that u will never find match for it, i spend 4 years with her changed my hole live for her, and we were going to be enggage.

but nothing is perfect.

11:52 PM Sep 22 2009 |

ali_asli

ali_asli

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Smile...

07:08 AM Sep 23 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Osama El-Arabi:

Thanks for sharing your story and we hope both of you will have perfect intimacy.

ali_asli:

I can understand the meaning behind your naughty smile.Laughing

Let me share, another unique interpretation of Loveria Bronchitis:

One of the reason for Bronchitus can be heavy smoking, now if we alternate Loveria for the brand name of cigratte. Than smoking too much of Loveria can leads us towards bronchitis. And if we introduce docotor into our analogy than doctor would prescribed medicine for bronchitis and that medicine for Loveria bronchitis would be definitely none other than marriage….. Laughing

11:35 AM Sep 24 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

CRANberry

Those who try different sorts of cigrattes are not chain smokers…..Laughing

Chain smoker always addicted to one brand…...hahahaha

11:59 AM Sep 24 2009 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Make contribution if anybody has anything unique to share.

07:44 AM Sep 28 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Oh, yes I remember!

The first love feeling I experienced was when I was in 6th grade. I remember he was a friend of mine and we shared cool time together, he was funny and I started to feel something very strange…I enjoyed looking at him and so on hehe. 

06:27 AM Oct 23 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

thanks for the topic.

I have learned it from a love story book.

It was a great story which taught me some thing about love.

regards

02:24 PM Oct 31 2009 |