Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is happiness?

lo-vivian

lo-vivian

China

Nearly all the people say that we have to learn to overcome the different kinds of difficulties in our life  and to pursue our own happiness. but different people have the different definitions ot the happiness. In your opinion, what is really happiness?

02:01 PM Sep 16 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mina2009

mina2009

China

Happiness is cat eat fish,Dog gnaw bones,people know each other.

02:25 PM Sep 22 2009 |

pizzachuwave

Thailand

i dont know what it really is

but when i'm ecstatically happy,,i feel creepy at the same time

cant help thinking of the moment without happiness after having a great time

not so easy to deal with …

03:24 PM Sep 22 2009 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

serotonine ?

06:03 PM Sep 24 2009 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Meeting everyones expectationa in life can cause to happiness & ur expectation cab be doing good deeds which u do them purely & for God`s sake ( as Sina has said) or earning a lot of money, being in a health condition & so on.

Everyone has his/her expectation in life & try to reach them & when u gain `em u will feel happiness.

it`s my idea.

11:25 PM Sep 24 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

happiness? 

hmmm…. 

i don't know what's happiness for me? i think it's getting married and have a family 

and kids. And to see them go2school in the morning and say "good bye, dad. good bye, mom" and then in a blink of an eye, years pass and see them going to college and tell ur kids "how much you've grown my son" 

that's what a real happiness is, i think. forming bonds with ur beloved ones is the true happiness

crazy right??

02:22 AM Sep 25 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

happiness is when you make someone that you love happy, when you achieve all your goals in your life, and as a God creature you have done what God already ask you to do.<!-Session data->

06:34 AM Sep 25 2009 |

lo-vivian

lo-vivian

China

Thank you ! I think all of us are trying to persue the happiness. Maybe the most important is cherishing what we have now.Besides, we have to keep  moving on. Hope all of you can achive your success and happiness.

10:47 AM Sep 25 2009 |

Ellen Jiang(China)

China

I think happiness isn't associated with money it's a feeling from the bottom of heart,it makes you feel life is so beautiful.Usually we can feel happy in the samll things. 

01:33 AM Sep 26 2009 |

DaeNg

DaeNg

Thailand

SmileNow my happiness is in Ebaby with my friend who everywhere living in the corner of the world and the great thing My happiness is prefer every  body have happiness all the time and desire my everybody and me in the world  be free from suffering. Kiss

03:25 AM Sep 26 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

THE BASICS FOR HAPPINESS :-
1. DON’T HATE ANY ONE WHATEVER HE WRONGED U.
2. DON’T BE EVER WORRY.
3. LIVE IN SIMPLICITY WHATEVER UR POSITION IS.
4. EXPECT GOOD WHATEVER HARD TIMES CAME ON U.
5. GIVE A LOT EVEN U R DEPRIVED .
6. SMILE EVEN UR HEART BLEED BLOOD.
7. AND BE SURE THAT HAPPINESS IS TO MAKE OTHERS HAPPY.
AND LASTLY LOVE UR CREATOR (ALLAH) OTHERWISE ALL THAT GO IN VAIN AND WILL LOSE THAT HAPPINESS!!!
:)

01:07 PM Sep 28 2009 |