Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

World War III - soon ?

Deansweet

Deansweet

Israel

Hey every body , I would love to hear your views regarding the possible scenario of Israel attacking Iran.
There is no doubt that Israel has the power and the resources to attack Iran's nuclear sites.
And of course there's no doubt that they would want a retaliation.
What do u think would be their response ? and do u think Israel could manage to handle a war vs Iran nowadays ?

I'm asking these questions because this issue is in my opinion unavoidabale ,and it may lead to a global war.

If u think differently or adhere to any other solution but strike , please share.

(and no , Israel wont wipe out of the map – this is not a solution.)

11:15 AM Sep 29 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

snnemr

snnemr

Turkey

already have a war in the world for example "aghanistan, iraq, palestina, georgia, azerbaijan-armenia, turkish troops north iraq, still going a crissis in africa, sri lanka. i thing that now don t begin a war around the world… and israel cannot begin a war it s impossible cuz israel very samll a country but have military power but no civilisation but iran's have civilisation but no have military power. so noone cant take this risk. but iran so right for this to subjeckt because iran only want peaceful nuklear but i cant understand why israel scary? and west? remember 1945 nagazaki and hiroşima… it uses usa :) usa  has developed nuclear energy…but only scary usa and west countrys. iran cannat take this risk beacuse iran alone at the world. all humans and countrys just need it DIALOGUE :) it s impossible but we need it only. and sorry for my bad english :) good day :) I HATE WAR :D

11:27 AM Sep 29 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

DON’T AFRAID, ISRAEL WILL NEVER ATTACK IRAN, ISRAEL KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES RIGHTLY….
ISRAEL ATTACK WEAK POOR PPL ONLY LIKE GAZA, AND SOUTH OF LEBANON IN THE PAST!!!..
ATTACK KIDS AND CIVILIANS!!!!!....
SCHOOLS AND HOSPITALS!!!...
BUT ATTACK IRAN WHICH HAS NUKES, OOOH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, THEY R MORE COWARD THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:39 PM Sep 29 2009 |

Deansweet

Deansweet

Israel

first table , i ain't scared .

secondly if Iran's threat keeps hanging above our head , there will be no other option but strike no matter how big the consequences are.

and last thing , let me remind u the atonement war (1973) or in your langauge (حرب أكتوبر) when Egypt , Syria and other small troops of Iraq , Kuwait , Libya , North korea attacked Israel simultaneously in two different fronts . would u call it a war against 'WEAK POOR PPL ONLY' ? 

i would , i guess u wouldn't.

01:00 PM Sep 29 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

I'm not sure of it! ;)
Iran is a big nice and strong country! I think Israel is not stupid enough to do it.

01:06 PM Sep 29 2009 |

Ryo23 T

Ryo23 T

Finland

solution easy

not war

01:06 PM Sep 29 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

If the nwes is true ,infact they are digging their  own graves.

attacking Zionists regim to iran is like a joke.

regards

01:15 PM Sep 29 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

don’t afraid again, iran will never attack israel also, both play with each other , to gain the support of their ppl to stay in charge…..as u see in ur country for ex. the parties compete with each other on the expense of the palsitine ppl , who would kill more, will win the votes.
and oooh , all the world war with us against u poor israel who stole sinai from us, all what happened we managed to restore our stolen land from savage thiefs…and still steal Golan from Syria…!!!

01:36 PM Sep 29 2009 |

jucoba

jucoba

Indonesia

I think it’s still far away.

02:00 PM Sep 29 2009 |

jucoba

jucoba

Indonesia

I think it’s still far away.

02:01 PM Sep 29 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

As Osesame said: without USA, Israel is nothing. They can just attack to countries which cannot defend themselves.

To Iran:  Iran became a strong country but I don't think they do it to power Islam. They are allies with Russia and there is a secret Eastern Nato between those countries: Russia and some of the Sowjet countries, North Korea and Iran.  Maybe China, too, we cant know that.

As we learned from the history, humans cant live without wars. Peace is just a word. 

Every country wants to become world power. During the last century, USA and Russia were world powers and you see know other countries want to join these group and want to get down other countries.

If a war breaks out with today's stupid commanders then I have only one thing to say:

Insha Allah we will see the Paradise of Allah.

03:06 PM Sep 29 2009 |