Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Masses With Palestine!!!

h-a-h

h-a-h

Bahrain

hi

the player NO.12 with Palestine:

Italy:

masses of Roma Club:

masses of Lazio Club:

masses of Leforno Club:

Spain

masses of Osasuna Club:

Palestine forever

01:21 PM Sep 29 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

thanks for the topic.

as you see there are many people in the world who know the fact & never will be cheated under the huge propaganda in the media.

they have brain in their head.

regards

01:30 PM Sep 29 2009 |

h-a-h

h-a-h

Bahrain

hi
how are you dear sina??
I agree with you
thanx for your comment and pics

01:34 PM Sep 29 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

oooh our friend fabs will be offended of u :(

01:39 PM Sep 29 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I ll buy one of these tshirts too.

03:10 PM Sep 29 2009 |

snnemr

snnemr

Turkey

i hate politics i am an christian but i living in a muslim country and I SUPPORT PALESTINA 4EVER ! "Peace at Home Peace at WORLD"Mustafa Kemal Atatürk…

03:42 PM Sep 29 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

What's Palestine?

04:02 PM Sep 29 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

lets give him a geograpy course:

Palestina is the country which your favorite group, Zionists, steal and have to give back.

understand my son?

04:22 PM Sep 29 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

There has never been a country, state or anything else called Palestine in the history of the world. There was a province that changed owners several times after it had been stolen from its original owners, the Jews.

'Palestine' was the name given to the Jewish Homeland, which had the name 'Judea' before, by the Romans in order to humiliate the conquered Jews.

When talking about 'Palestine' as a country, you might as well talk about 'Never never Land' or Disneyland.

if yes,   I suggest you a geography course :))

It might be more important for you to take a history course.

04:28 PM Sep 29 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

is there anyone here waiting another response from the stupid fabs?

04:32 PM Sep 29 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

so all d world is wrong & dream about a fairy tale called "Palestine",

The Arab cause has created a 'Palestine'. Without the weight of the Arabs against Israel, the so-called 'Palestinian' cause would never have materialized.

It's also safe to assume that if Israel hadn't come into existence, these territories would have been given to Jordan, without the Arabs of Palestine ever wanting an independant state as they do now.

I'm stating the obvious: There has never been an Arab state, kingdom or independant entity known as Palestine. The modern day Palestinians are just Arabs that happened to live in the province and they have no distincy culture, language or identity like say other nations like the Kurds, the Turks or any other nation state.

04:49 PM Sep 29 2009 |