Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

JEWISH FANATICS PREVENT LOVE BETWEEN ARAB AND JWEISH GIRLS!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

THE BRITISH TIMES UNVEILED THAT SOME FANATICS OF JEWS AIM THE ARAB BOYS WHO IN LOVE WITH JEWISH GIRLS AND PREVENT THEM FROM THAT!
AND THE PAPER REFEREED TO ONE OF WHO SHARE IN SUCH CAMPAIGN “DAVID” THAT HE WANT TO PROTECT THE JEWISH PPL SAYING: WHEN OUR GIRLS MINGLED WITH ARAB WE STOP THEM AND EXPLAIN FOR THEM THAT ARAB SHOULD STAY ARAB AND JEWS SHOULD STAY JEWS
AND CONTUNUED THATTHE PROBLEM IS IN THE ARAB GUY TALK TO HER IN NICE AND SOFT WAY AND BRING FOR HER PRESENTS AND GIFTS THEN FLIRTING , AND THEY RESPOND UNCONSCIONABLY
AND THE PAPER MET A GIRL CALLED SARAH SAID THAT THE PROBLEM NOT IN THE ARAB GUYS , IT IS IN GUYS LIKE DAVID, AND I’M NOT A STUPID TO SEARCH FOR PROBLEMS BUT I’M A JEWISH GIRL WHO LOVED AN ARAB GUY….IT IS MY BUSINESS, AND WE CAN MEET IN ANOTHER PLACES WHERE THEY CAN’T FIND US
:)

03:32 PM Sep 30 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I've read about this.

GOOD.

Would it be the same if Arab guys were stopping their sisters from going out with Jewish guys?

07:16 PM Sep 30 2009 |

wandona

United States

I have a Jewish friend who fell in love with an Arab girl and they are so happy. I applaud them, but you should see how perfect they are for each other.

08:49 PM Sep 30 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

fake profile again…

08:56 PM Sep 30 2009 |

nada kurmeno

Sudan

all humans have the right to love and to be loved whithout any conditiones ,the search for ur soul mate should not be limited to aplace or religon or a race

10:19 PM Sep 30 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

JEWISH FANATICS PREVENT LOVE BETWEEN ARAB AND JWEISH GIRLS!!

I say if Jewish girls and Arab girls fall in love, I'm all for it.  

03:12 AM Oct 01 2009 |

konstka

konstka

Russian Federation

As any progressive man in the world Osesame supports gay's and lesbian's rights. :)

A single fact can't indicate the general state of affairs. We can find even more opposite facts, I think.

Though, I'm not surprised. It would have been strange if it wasn't so.

05:27 AM Oct 01 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

KNOSTKA,
“As any progressive man in the world Osesame supports gay’s and lesbian’s rights. :)”
DID I TALK ABOUT GAYNESS IN THE MAIN TOPIC?!!!!!
PLZ READ CAREFULLY!!!
FABS,
“Would it be the same if Arab guys were stopping their sisters from going out with Jewish guys?”
U R RIGHT, BUT I DON’T THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!AND I THINK U KNOW THAT!!! AND THOSE ARAB BOYS IN MY OPINION R BAD GUYS FOR SEDUCING GIRLS, REGARDLESS THEIR RELIGION!
GKISS,
“I say if Jewish girls and Arab girls fall in love, I’m all for it. ”
HAHAHA, I THINK THERE IS NO WAY FOR THAT HAHAHA, UNLESS THE JEWISH GIRL BECOME MUSLIM THEN THE ARAB GIRL WILL LOVE HER IN ALLAH , NOT THAT LESBIAN LOVE!!!!

05:42 AM Oct 01 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

IN THE END IT IS JUST NEWS, WHICH U CAN READ IT IN ANY NEWSPAPER AS FAB DID!!

05:44 AM Oct 01 2009 |

konstka

konstka

Russian Federation

Osesame, read carefully your title.

05:55 AM Oct 01 2009 |