Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

evolution versus God

c.Klein

c.Klein

Germany

knows anyone Charles Darwin. his theorys could be the solution the be a human, to work like a human, to love like a human. the stronger one survive: and today we are human like all of us. who create us? the  evolution

08:11 AM Oct 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jinn_daniels

India

D theory of evolutn n god dosnt really cntradcts u knw ..as lng as u keep ur mind n heart open..

08:59 AM Oct 10 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

@Rosella.

The one who believes in the " theory of evolution"  might as well believe someone who tells him that if we take six monkeys and give each of them a typewriter,

then wait a few million years, one of them might produce for us one of Shakespeare's sonnets

Evolution doesn't say that.  It requries 2 Monkeys i.e Male and Female to Achive what you have said (Monkeys Reproduce Sexually) . 

If we assume that the monkeys reproduces at 1 per 20 years , so that is more than 150000 generations (3 million years) i.e. 300000 chances of errors being induced while during reproduction. each time a error in gene copying occurs, it is passed on to the next generation, and the errors maginify after each generations. 

Some times the error maginification is so high that  it results in a new species. 

Well this is just one aspect of evolution.  

these are some of the works by "REAL" scientiests

http://www.dhbailey.com/papers/dhb-probability.pdf 

javamanju

javamanju

India

oh do u really believe that ?

Yup

I mean how !!!? do u think that u, me & all d human beings were monkeys??

No,Humans(Homo Sapien Sapien) were not monkeys(Macaca fascicularis, Leontopithecus rosalia etc etc ), Human like all other primates evolved from an ape like animal. 

Allah created mankind & gave them d bounty of brain & now u say we were monkeys !!!

Yes God(English) gave us brains, so that Humans can probe and explore the past and not just blindly believe in any single book. 

08:45 AM Oct 11 2009 |

hermit_in_life

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

We were monkeys!?

Come on…. how come, there's no ANY religion says that human beings were monkeys, or mentioned that theory of evolution,

so if we were monkeys so why don't monkeys have brains, why can't monkeys ?speak

12:08 PM Oct 11 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

We were monkeys!? 

offcourse not. Humans(Homo Sapien Sapien) and monkeys(Macaca fascicularis, Leontopithecus rosalia etc etc ) (tree Branches)evolved from som primitive organism(Trunk of a tree) .

Come on…. how come, there's no ANY religion says that human beings were monkeys, or mentioned that theory of evolution,

Thats because every Religion is man made. 

so if we were monkeys so why don't monkeys have brains, why can't monkeys ?speak

How told you that Monkeys don't have a brain? 

Some "trained" Chimps can. So they do have that ability.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washoe_(chimpanzee)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanzi 

As per Human and Chimpanzee Gnome mapping, Humans and Chimps share about 95-98% of DNA. 5-2% difference makes us what we are and what they are

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanzee 

01:33 PM Oct 11 2009 |

hermit_in_life

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

"How told you that Monkeys don't have a brain? 

Some "trained" Chimps can. So they do have that ability"

Human beings have brains (minds), and you said "some 'trained" chimps can. but without training can't. and if chimps have brains as human beings as well, why do monkeys live in jungles? why don't monkeys live as human beings do?

"As per Human and Chimpanzee Gnome mapping, Humans and Chimps share about 95-98% of DNA. 5-2% difference makes us what we are and what they are"

Can we modify that '5-2 % difference' or omit it so we and they become the same?

04:05 PM Oct 11 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Java finally checked an information about evolution but wrong..

anyway is there anyone who agrees java? if yes, i would like to write to several persons at one time.  

Evolution should be something against dogma but as we see many people became slaves of evolution dogma. :S

07:36 PM Oct 11 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Well, memo… wish granted. I'm with java on most of what he posted (except the part about god giving us brains, of course)

Humans never were, never will be, and did not evolve from monkeys. as he said, monkeys and humans (and other primates) had a common ancestor.  It was probably something similar to a modern shrew and lived, I think, about 85 million years ago.

google "primate evolution" and I'm sure you can learn a lot more.  

02:21 AM Oct 12 2009 |

jucoba

jucoba

Indonesia

my god isn't evolution, that's only a process. my god who's create the process, He is God, who's make you think that there is a process what's we call an evolution.

In my term, don't stop at the process, but take another stage and see why the process can be executed 

04:31 AM Oct 12 2009 |