Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

hi girls... if u wanna come london free, plz read it...(only girls)

englishboy_jack

United Kingdom

ı'm 27… and ı'm an engineer…

if u wanna come to london,ı can pay ur airplane ticket money… and ı  can pay ur hotels room money to stay in london… but first, u should make striptease show for me on webcam… if u do it, ı will provide everything… do u accept my offer? think it plz….

ı'm very serious with this offer….  u can stay london 2 weeks… and u can practise ur english…..... and anybody won2t know it…ony u and me… my mail is:

10:13 AM May 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

englishboy_jack

United Kingdom

my mail is: englishboy_jack   okk?

10:13 AM May 18 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

as i said be4 and will still say .. GET A LIFE JAKASS.. YOU REALY DO SOUND SO DAMN PATHETIC IM SO SERIOS ABOUT IT..

11:40 AM May 18 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

that sounds great.Coollet me think….....wait me but can we creat an air balloon at least 1m lol

02:22 PM May 18 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

who r you talking with, suus?

05:40 PM May 25 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

yeah, i saw him in chatroom but he was just idle. I asked about his project lolol and he said he had some now and all they past the webcam test. Can believe it? Dont think he is bad guy, he just wana help people- he said that.

07:11 PM May 25 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

damn he is an ideot .. grrrr i hate men like that ..

01:36 PM May 26 2007 |

Ice Cream

Ice Cream

China

you are kidding!

01:01 PM May 28 2007 |

female4ever

Oman

can we bring somebody with us?????

04:47 PM May 28 2007 |

maggieliu

China

god damn it!!!  bullshit!  you are not a English boy, you are a nasty guy! no one wants to go to ur country,  come to our China, i will offer you everything free,  if u say you're rubbish to everyone here again again and again, thousands of times.  Do it right now, come on , man! everything for free in China. be quick!!!

03:58 AM May 30 2007 |

BEMYLOVE

BEMYLOVE

Azerbaijan

DO you really believe youll find anyone to agree ?!

07:46 AM May 30 2007 |