Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

is there a war between algeria and egypt ?????

sali11

sali11

Algeria

now days and before the match beween algeria and egypt in 14 november  we see like a war in the media the egyptian media insult the algerian team and all the algerian people ( not all the egyptian media .sure ) and also the some algerian here insult the egyptian team,,,,,,,

so do you think for just a match of football the two country forget what have like a strong relation between them

whta do you think of that subject is that nomal to make this even more strong and strong  , or that is just game playing in the media ?????

friend i will be happy if i see your comment in this post , go ahead  !!!!!!!!!!!

09:51 AM Nov 01 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

we see like a war in the media the egyptian media insult the algerian team and all the algerian people ( not all the egyptian media .sure ) and also the some algerian here insult the egyptian team,,,,,,,
it seems that we, Muslim countries, care about things like that, and a country like israel play it well and plan well to occupy our land, while we make quarrels with each other about such trivia !!
damn agent governments which direct the muslim ppl to such trivia and blind them about the main pain…we became muslim by name!!!!!!

12:35 PM Nov 01 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

osesame i agree with you , that what i think we faight for a game while israel play a game on the muslims

same to you rosella . we should think again that we have a big responsabilte again palestine and many think witch are more important

04:57 PM Nov 01 2009 |

hermit_in_life

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

I am Tunisian and although i fan Algeria but that doen't mean that I hate Egyptians, Cuz it's just a game. and after the match finishes we should just forget about it.

We are muslims, before we are Egyptians and Algerians and so on..

05:08 PM Nov 01 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

yes that what wetalking about hermit-in-life  we are so sad to see the muslims fighting like that

thanks for your comment friend

07:03 AM Nov 03 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

where is the comment of hakimi

07:04 AM Nov 03 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

where is the comment of sniperdjelfa 1

07:07 AM Nov 03 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

i 'am really want to know the opinion of my arab friend about this subject

07:08 AM Nov 03 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

no really hakimi ???

so i see a notification in my profile that hakimi and spiperdjelfa 1 has a comments in this post but i didn't find any things

immmm so hakimi you are all ready in black list congratilution you are a famous one Cool

02:31 PM Nov 03 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

sniperdjel
fa1

Algeria

Peace be upon you sister,

I tryed many times to comment your issu but nothing happend.
thats my comment :

"First at all thanks to all participants, specialy Sali11 .

A great subject with very respectfull comments contrary of what we saw recently.
Always Mass media play a main role on making fire betwen Brothers ( In Islam ).

However, i guess we are not obliged to give a big value to those who wants insulted Bro's.

Finaly,football stay as an 8 words ( f ,o ,o ,t ,b ,a ,l ,l ) no more no less.

Best regards and best 73's to all teams .

Thanks indeed Sali11 for fruitfull subject.

Ismail ."

I guess some ppl doesnt wanna saw our islamic gothering .

05:31 PM Nov 04 2009 |

sali11

sali11

Algeria

i think now is clear friend sniperdjilfa1 

thanks for you comment that the really algerian people not what we show in the media  god bless you .

05:35 PM Nov 04 2009 |