Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN YOUR LIFE?

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

how are you dear friends

I found this story somewhere, i wanna  share it here & ask your opinion about it:

I won't abandon you never.

one day, I decided to forget everything,my job, my friends,my religion, my life,I went to a forest to talk to the GOD for the last time, isaid to the GOD (could you show me a reason to keep my life?)

& his answer ,made me wondered, he said ( do you see bamboo & bracken ?) i said (yes)he said(when i created bamboo & bracken, i took care of them well, i gave them enough light & nutriment, after a short time, bracken gorew up and covered a large area on the earth but there wasn't any news from bamboo,I never disappointed from it,in second year,brackens grew up more & made an amazing beautiful view on the earth, but there wasn't any news from bamboo again, but I never disappointed from bamboos.the bamboos didn't grow up in third & fourth years as well.but I never disappointed from them again,in fifth year a little bud of bamboo appeared,it was so short & small in compare to brackenbut after just six months they grew up & got more than 100 feets of height,it took five years for bamboos roots to became enough strong , the roots which made bamboos strong and provided whatever the bamboos needed to grow up, the GOD said in continue,(do you know you were making strong your roots in those tough years that you were challenging with the all of your problems?)I never abandoned you in all those years, as well as i never abondoned the bamboos, don't compare yourself with others never, bamboos & brackens are tow kinds of different plants, but both of them help to the forest to become beautiful, your turn (time) will come you will grow up & will rise) I asked him (how much will i grow up?)he asked me as answer(how much will bamboo rise?) I replyed (it will rise as much as it can )he said (you have to grow up & rise as much as you can too, remember,I won't forget you ,never.)

regards

BAMBOO BUD

BAMBOOS

BRECKENS

02:24 PM Nov 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sky*

sky*

China

When I was a child I think I don,t have any problem, As I grew up, the problem began to come….The first is learning problems ,After that  the love problems and social problems,Now I am  in trouble Of how to find a job….

10:41 AM Nov 09 2009 |

sky*

sky*

China

When I was a child I think I don,t have any problem, As I grew up, the problem began to come….The first is learning problems ,After that  the love problems and social problems,Now I am  in trouble Of how to find a job….

10:41 AM Nov 09 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

how are you dear Luzma ?

thanks for your perfect comment & nice pic here.

i agree with your opinions about this issue

i like these three sentence from you:

(The level of intelligence in humans, can be measured by the ability of each of us in solving problems)

(to learn and to live with what we have)

(congratulating those who do achieve their goals and helping others with our experiences lived and what we`ve learned.)

thanks for all of those nice sentences.

have a nice time.

regards

02:29 PM Nov 09 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

how are you dear sister sky* ?

thanks for your nice commnt here.

sure we will catch the problems one by one

hope you can get a nice job.

have a great time.

regards

02:32 PM Nov 09 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

how are you dear aliyatulikmah ?

thanks for your comment here.

your welcome.

sure it can be useful in any fields.

regards

03:24 PM Nov 10 2009 |

DaeNg

DaeNg

Thailand

WinkI have but seem haven't it because make up my mind and everything will be disappear soon and i will forgot it  finally.Wink

03:31 PM Nov 10 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

how are you dear DaeNg ?

ahhah

lol

it seems your problem is that issue (because make up my mind and everything will be disappear soon and i will forgot it  finally).

hope you can get better as soon as possible

lol

have a great time.

regards

05:31 PM Nov 10 2009 |

sky*

sky*

China

thank you sina,perhaps everything will be well after all.Smile

12:42 PM Nov 11 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Hi,

how are you dear sky* ?

your welcome.

sure ,you are right ,everything will be well finally.

but the most important thing is , challenging with the problems will make you more stronger than ever & teach you how you can solve your problems.

have a nice time.

regards

02:46 PM Nov 11 2009 |