Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What did you do today?

Bebe Cita

Bebe Cita

Puerto Rico

I'd like to know your routine :D

Today I stayed at home all day, I also checked my email and talked by the phone. Actually… It was a very ordinary day.

03:42 AM Nov 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Oghuzkhan

Oghuzkhan

Turkey

Well today I ate chinese food.. At least they were selling that food in a chinese restaurant :D 

09:57 AM Nov 12 2009 |

Exelance

Exelance

Australia

I did exeatly like you Whitney. I live in Australia and the weather getting very hot. i dunno what to do guyz give me some examples lolz..

01:15 PM Nov 12 2009 |

aguito88

aguito88

Argentina

Hi… i,m argentinian…

My name is agostina and… today… today i went to school..Undecided and mmm…

i call my friends.. and stayed at home all day… hahahha

Sorry for my english…

byee     see youu!

Embarassed

05:14 PM Nov 12 2009 |

MaliIKa

Russian Federation

today i did nothing because today i have not lessons at my institute….It enrages me already, teachers do not wish us to learn such sensation…..aaaaaa

07:20 PM Nov 12 2009 |

ALEXLION

ALEXLION

Spain

HI!! today i was looking this site ,im a new member,study in teh universtiy, i play tennis,my days are not routinary because y studi two ingenieries, work and y practise many sports!!,,,hi all!!

09:05 PM Nov 12 2009 |

黑瞳猫咪

黑瞳猫咪

China

today i got up at 8, and then finish my translation and send it to the client. later i found here because i want to find a friend from the different county with me.

06:07 AM Nov 25 2009 |

黑瞳猫咪

黑瞳猫咪

China

today i got up at 8, and then finish my translation and send it to the client. later i found here because i want to find a friend from the different county with me.

06:08 AM Nov 25 2009 |