Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

sister ,, Dont Sell Your Body !!

Miss_SeCret

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

hello sisters ..

I just want to talk about something .. really i noticed that its spreading in many girls profiles ..

sister , why you put your photos in your profile while you are wearing such clothes ? ,, which show all your body or most of it ?? 

waiting someone to tell you woow you are beautiful ?? ,, what you'll gain from this ??

believe me nothing ,,

many guys will say woow what a SEXY girl !! ,, may alah bless you , and lead you to the right way ..

dear ,,

your value is so high ,, don't lead it to be sooo down

you are a jewel ,, dont through it in mud by your hands ..

I Love you in alah ..

12:12 PM Nov 20 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

razzaghi

razzaghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi my sister

Just you can notify others, it doesn't need to change others by a force the Almighty know what we do to spread goodness.

Just thats a shame that our brothers and systers are suffering but we can't help them.

Shameful to say thank you, just can say God help you.

Elias

07:44 PM Mar 30 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

I don't know why you have got the need of tell everybody why you think about their way of life, maybe you don't agree with the fact that some girls show themselfs with bikini, tops, skirts and this kind of clothes but you must know that for people out of the muslim belief, showing their body is not the same that selling themselfs. Maybe you think that you only must show your body to your husband but we are proud of our body and we are not ashamed of showing it.

Most of us have overcomed the shame about nudity that the tradicional religion of western countries(crhistianism)  had imposed to us. Maybe it's bad for you but for most of us is a great achievement.

It would be better if you don't try to tell every body what is wrong or right because every body has his own conception about good/bad.

VENUS DE MILO

130bC 

I had a replic of this famous satue of the helenistic period in my class of art when I was at the school. 

Do you think it is provocative or a natural representation of the human body? 

regards 

09:46 PM Mar 30 2010 |

razzaghi

razzaghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Dear FriendsI had a choice to select the program of my life, as you know every creature(as a hardware) has its own software(a program to work efficiently) and I believe the best who can make a software for a creature is the creator and because the Almighty is our creator so if you want to find the best program, you can find is with the Almighty God, Whether you are a Muslim or a Christian or a Jews if you can find a holy book from the messenger of that religion ( a book that you certainly know is not tampered) then you will find your way.The almighty knows whether it’s better to wear ourselves or not.Thank you and please help me if I am in misunderstanding.ThanksEias

06:14 PM Mar 31 2010 |

brahimberrabah

Algeria

hi luzma why don't you ask you selfe why these people put try to cover even a tiny area of thier body? why they put a rope or leather? on their sexual organs? simply bcause every human is endowed with the kowledge that these parts should be covered.

10:29 PM Mar 31 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

@Zanas 

How does sex inhibit progress of society ? 

06:27 PM Apr 02 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

me too Luzma :D have you ever gone to a nudist beach? an encounter with the nature, absolut freedom, naked in the sand, in the sea…magic :D

10:33 PM Apr 02 2010 |