Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why do asians good at math????

ednes

ednes

Philippines

haven't you notice guys, asians are really good at math compare to other people from other continent, lets have a survey… why do you think so???

05:27 PM Nov 26 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

Yeh!!why?

05:39 PM Nov 26 2009 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

people in Asia are smarter than other people and people from East Asia is ok in Math , I thinkSmile

07:13 PM Nov 26 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I didnt know that. Is there any prove?

08:22 PM Nov 26 2009 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

Maybe because Asians eat fish alot.. Sealed<!-Session data->

11:59 PM Nov 26 2009 |

ednes

ednes

Philippines

you think so??? yah maybe it has a lot of natural oil that good in our brain

05:47 AM Nov 27 2009 |

ednes

ednes

Philippines

its just a survey, because i have read an article about this and I'm asking the comments why they think so.

05:51 AM Nov 27 2009 |

Oghuzkhan

Oghuzkhan

Turkey

Well I think It is because of fish because the people in my country whose are really good at math are living near sea regions and they are eating lots of fishes..

07:57 AM Nov 27 2009 |

Bienvenue_SU

China

haha, it's quite entertainning to read you guys posts.

01:13 PM Nov 27 2009 |

louisa_happy

China

i am a junior in the university,majored in mathematics and applied mathematics.

and i really dont know that asians do better than the rest of the world.my teacher always say that the most advanced studys are still from the west world.

but many of my friends who are studying abroad now, told me that they were doing better than any other students in the country.because what they were learning (senior high school) was what  we had been learning in the junior high school.

so, i think the answer is the different education systems.

01:47 PM Nov 27 2009 |

Oghuzkhan

Oghuzkhan

Turkey

Well same our high scholl lessons are europes univercity lessons xD But sometimes It can be weird what are we arent robots we want easier lessons too xD

10:08 PM Nov 27 2009 |