Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What program language do you know?

mr.sarvar

mr.sarvar

Uzbekistan

What is your job? Programmer?  Are there any programmers here? What program language do you know? Pascal, C++, JAVA, PHP.. Write your opinion!

05:23 PM Nov 28 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

i konw a bit pascal…used to learn it at school)

05:40 PM Nov 28 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

but i think they are stupid….cause it's useful only for programmers , and no need to learn it at school!

05:41 PM Nov 28 2009 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

my friend is good programmer, he is skillful on PHP ,Pascal ,HTML ,Delphi and C++

but i am a civil engineering student. Smile

05:42 PM Nov 28 2009 |

mr.sarvar

mr.sarvar

Uzbekistan

If you have programmer friends, give me their contacte me,please! I'm pregrammer for web-programming. So I want to make friends other programmers from other countries. Thank you! :-)

05:46 PM Nov 28 2009 |

rchod

rchod

France

i looooooooove C language :D i'm a bit good at it and i'm learning the assembly language now ; a little hard but i'm keeping learning :))

05:50 PM Nov 28 2009 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

aseembly langauge? what's it?

05:51 PM Nov 28 2009 |

rchod

rchod

France

it's the nearest programable language to the machine language ( the binary language)

06:01 PM Nov 28 2009 |

ayhann

ayhann

Turkey

i study maths and comp sciences and i have knıowledge at C++,visual c#,ASP,HTML..

and a little bit javacsript Cool

06:33 PM Nov 28 2009 |

leeme

leeme

Thailand

Joomla, it is easy.

07:11 PM Nov 28 2009 |

mr.sarvar

mr.sarvar

Uzbekistan

Joomla?  it's CMS. Do you know CMS? It's really easy for create web-site, but professional programmers don't use it. Because they write CMS for their. :-) If you want quickly to make  any web-sites, than use from Joomla! It's very easy! Life's good… 

08:08 PM Nov 28 2009 |