Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

CHRISTMAS IS COMING! WHAT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST ABOUT IT?

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

In many countries people celebrate this wonderful times. Let us know what you like the most about it in your countrySmile

I'll go first again :D Here you can see a video of my beloved city on christmas :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GryGdA5eIro

In my country one of the things I like the most on christmas is that streets are lighted with a diferent theme every year and people are very happy. I also love the food and sharing time with my family. And by the last but not less important, making the countdown for the upcoming new year and wearing new clothes on those special days :D

06:06 AM Nov 30 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gilbert2191

Peru

being with family, eating alot:dgive gift and recieve too!:D and then go to rumbear till the sun is on ur head:D 

07:03 AM Dec 04 2009 |

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

I like those photos about christmas ..

10:43 AM Dec 04 2009 |

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

and more photoes…

10:48 AM Dec 04 2009 |

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

a note..

i am a muslim and , but i put my photoes to say happy christmas to all my christian freinds and all members in Ebaby

10:56 AM Dec 04 2009 |

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

a note..

i am a muslim and , but i put my photoes to say happy christmas to all my christian freinds and all members in Ebaby

10:56 AM Dec 04 2009 |

Ferike333

Ferike333

Hungary

You're very kind, Peace Girl. Smile

I love Xmas because my whole family gathers and we celebrate together and that's good. And we have feasts and we make surprises to others. Not for its value but for the other one to feel free. Normally no matter how much the present you got is worth. And we're just together.

And we also surprise friends too. Personally, I only buy presents for closer friends. We usually buy something exxxtra funny for the other person.

We also have celebrations at school, clubs, societies, everywhere. At school you pull a piece of paper from a hat and you must buy a tiny kind present to whose name is on it. You can of course give something to those whom you want to.

I love just the spirit of it, everythings decorated, people are just happy, everybodys waiting for the 24th, because we celebrate it on Xmas Eve, not on Xmas Day (25th). So I think thats all for it.

07:43 PM Dec 14 2009 |