Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Driving licence in muslim countries?

91patii

91patii

Poland

I am curious about women in muslim countries….who wear hijab and we dont see their face…sometimes even we dont see their eyes… When u have driving licence…and you drive too fast..and police catch you, how they recognize you ? :> when you have hide face ?

hmm :>

http://demotywatory.pl/1143/Prawo-jazdy    -  look in this photo

08:40 PM Dec 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

interesting question! but since women aren't allowed to drive in saudi arabia which is a bad thing from my point of view. 

the actual hejab in Islam isn't the whole head "that's what i know maybe i'm wrong"   .. women/girls can leave their face open, but some people are strict with their hejab they cover everything with their black veil. lol

08:53 PM Dec 27 2009 |

Crystal Eyes

Saudi Arabia

In my country ..KSA 

In the east side of ksa 

Most of us wear hijab ..  but we don't drive cars .. Because it's not from a female muslim to drive ..

in the other side of ksa .. "which it's the west" .. they don't care about islam .. they gave them the freedom to be with boys .. to not wear hijab .. and to ride ..

If you knew before .. they had "jeddah" a lot of flooding.. Because the god was & still angry from what they do .. and how they  uninhibited with the Islam >>>

... So … in KSA there's a lot of people don't care about the islam .. so they don't wear hijab …

09:01 PM Dec 27 2009 |

stuntmaster

Turkey

Good question….MAY BE TELEPATHY 

09:03 PM Dec 27 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

oh I see..

Ohh don't worry…I know that just few women cover their face like in this photo … and now I think…that they don't have driving licence ;> hmm

09:20 PM Dec 27 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

In my country ..KSA 

In the east side of ksa 

Most of us wear hijab ..  but we don't drive cars .. Because it's not from a female muslim to drive ..

in the other side of ksa .. "which it's the west" .. they don't care about islam .. they gave them the freedom to be with boys .. to not wear hijab .. and to ride ..

If you knew before .. they had "jeddah" a lot of flooding.. Because the god was & still angry from what they do .. and how they  uninhibited with the Islam >>>

... So … in KSA there's a lot of people don't care about the islam .. so they don't wear hijab …

so, what your saying is .. god punished Jeddah because women wanted to drive !! 

and how come female muslims aren't allowed to drive or it's not from them to drive ?

wake up !! i guess.. 

you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

10:32 AM Dec 28 2009 |

♪ ♫◦ music girl ♫ ♪♪

Saudi Arabia

i dont know  is that real

03:52 PM Dec 28 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Women dont need a driving licence after Islamic rules but of course if they need they can have it. I as a man, if I lived 100% as a Muslim, I wouldnt let my wife drive because it would be too hard for her. Just tell me how many women cause accidents.

05:31 PM Dec 28 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Mr. Bond,

God's goodness!  tell me which a rule allows you  breathing?

Didndt the wives of prophet rode, raced, played, fought, and helped men….? 

oh yeah. They had driven a Ferrari. 

I remember you of 2 years…

05:42 PM Dec 28 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

hehehe… "I as a man, if I lived 100% as a Muslim, I wouldnt let my wife drive because it would be too hard for her."

and where is the equal opportunities ? When your wife wants to have driving licence, what will you do ? will you say her " Nooo, you musn't do it ! I don't allow you to do it" ? hmm ;>>

I think men make more accidents that women .. :) yes..maybe some women are silly and drive too fast..make accidents…but not more than men :) Women aren't worse that men…and can do it all they want…. driving licence…..work .. ;> coz in muslim countries women even can't work…..hmm…. :| coz men say "women are for making dinner…etc… " but for me … women should have the same equal opportunities …. here in couple…men and women work :) however when is baby,,,,usually women stay at home..but just for this time when child is small :)

thx :)

09:36 PM Dec 28 2009 |

zzmusa

zzmusa

Turkey

ı looked which photo you wanna show to us but it isnt about muslim women completely.because a women can show her face..only they have to cover their head…

09:40 PM Dec 28 2009 |