Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Everyone know Formula one ?

Ferrari

Ferrari

China

Tongue out i  am  a  carzy Formula one fan ….. and  my idol is  Michael schumacher ..i think  he is  the  best …always and forever…

Has the friend to like F1 or to know F1? ?Wink Let us discuss.. You support motorcade and personSmile

07:54 AM May 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

violet166

violet166

Poland

? nobody like F1? 

unfortunately Schumacher already doesn't drive…

but there are very talented drivers now like Vettel, Alonso, Hamilton( i don't like him, but I must admit that he's good), Massa and… Kubica of course ;p

first race in new season already 29th March!

04:51 PM Feb 24 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Yeaa i know them.. But dont like them very much..

F1 pist is not far from my house..

and every year a lot professional F1 drivers come here to compete…

But i have never go to watch them :D

But my brother go always..and likes!

05:22 PM Feb 24 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

your brother is really lucky… 

;p what a pity that in Poland haven't racetrack :( but maybe in year I'll go on GP Hungary, it's the nearest Poland…

05:38 PM Feb 24 2009 |

fire111

fire111

Thailand

Yes like formula 1 too especially "FERRARI" and i want to buy it. Now i started to safe my money and i have 73$ for 750,000$.I hope my dream it will come true.  *

05:41 PM Feb 24 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Who doesn't know F1??

Schumi is living god of F1..

Lewis hamilton and Alonso(I hate this guy ) are currenlty the best drivers, 

but no one can beat

The great Ayrton Senna(RIP)

05:42 PM Feb 24 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

:)) I dont like Ferrari or other cars like it..

The best one is jeep!

Ohh..great!

i will buy for myself when earn my own money :))   (hope doctors earn welll :P)

I never buy something too expensive with my dad's or husband's money !

05:55 PM Feb 24 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

it's pity that I didn't watch F1 then… :/

I only heard and read a lot about him

05:55 PM Feb 24 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Ooo!!yae,i support the f1 team force india,bt i must admit,they suck,bt the will do well,untill thn my hopes r on a1 gp,whr our own narain kartikayan drives the car n they dnt suck, woo-hoo

06:04 PM Feb 24 2009 |

bigusz

Hungary

violet166: My favourite pilot is Kubica now, since Schumi had finished racing. I think Kubi is a really good driver.:) Last summer my father and I went to Hungaroring to watch a race in live. It was awesome,although after it had finished, we didn't have an idea who won the race..:DWe had seen a lot of Polish people who came to cheer for Kubica. They were very enthusiastic just as we were. :)

I hope you can come sometime to Hungary (or visit other GP races) and experience this special atmosphere this sport has.

Anyway, what's your and Polish people's opinion about Robert Kubica (in general)?

01:46 PM Mar 20 2009 |

nice2cu

nice2cu

India

yeah i love to watch ferrari group …i love schumacher because of his hardwork..last year i saw all the F1 race…

02:12 PM Mar 20 2009 |