Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

A Life Beside The Faith

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

As I have been always going within my mind into deepen thoughts about the beliefs and values which has put me along a system has been followed by more than one and a half miller of peoples, even with this huge number it is believed that a few of these peoples are well known about the system's beliefs. It is so strange to such one like me to getting stepped toward saying such things but I believe that the true faith is so deep to just be shown up for any one including myself. I am writing and within my heart and mind a feeling that for someone in being a Muslim is not an easy way to extract the full faith. The faith in Islam is something different and it is not just words or orders but rather it is a life which once have been completely shown then everything is done out and yours. The wanted happiness never ever can be provided by the wealth and power but there is always something is missed within and any human being is desired to filling out his or her content. On the contrary, those have no belief and they refuse to declare about their weaknesses and what they lack. Their spiritual content is not fulfilled but instead it is empty and they find themselves ups and downs which they really unable to get stabilized within. They miss the nature which is indeed required to filling our inside content in and the life which we live in is not clear enough to give us all the answers of our questions, the answers are always invisible and covered under the true and honest faith. In Islam the system of life is based on the faith that no one deserves to be worshipped but only Almighty Allah and there his Messenger and Prophet is believed to be the last Messenger of God and all what have revealed by Allah is true and was delivered to us by his Messenger Muhammad Peace and blessings be upon him, the will of anything is only decided by Allah and we have no power to stop this will but we only act and the prosperity is based on the Allah's will. In this statement, I feel the peace within that I am only passing through and one day I am back to my lord, may I have dreams and goals and they remain humanity directions. In this moment, I have nothing more than to renew my declaration that I believe in Islam to be a life beside the faith.

06:58 AM Jan 03 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

thanks for all of you brothers and siisters for having crossed my post… Smile

02:31 PM Jan 04 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

I hope there will be ones who will understand your post.

10:52 PM Jan 04 2010 |

samsiami

samsiami

Saudi Arabia

"The wanted happiness never ever can be provided by the wealth and power but there is always something is missed within and any human being is desired to filling out his or her content. On the contrary, those have no belief and they refuse to declare about their weaknesses and what they lack. Their spiritual content is not fulfilled but instead it is empty and they find themselves ups and downs which they really unable to get stabilized within."

Well said!

May Allah Bless You, moonman.

03:05 PM Jan 06 2010 |