Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you deal with the days you feel depressed?

Hilllary

Hilllary

United States

11:57 PM Jan 13 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hilllary

Hilllary

United States

U mean Jesus,you will call Jesus?

12:07 AM Jan 14 2010 |

Hilllary

Hilllary

United States

Oh,sorry.The other day,my friend sent me a package,but some mistake,it ended up sending to my next-door neighbor.I asked my neighbor if he received it or not,he lied to me said no.I know he got it,because the mailman said that he received it.Just three plastic soup bowls,why did he lie to me?It makes me depressed a while,still wondering why.

12:32 AM Jan 14 2010 |

Hilllary

Hilllary

United States

Laughing,you light the hope,you make me laugh.

01:02 AM Jan 14 2010 |

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

Eat chocolate…what else? xD

Though if I were you Hilllary I would stand up to the guy and tell him off. If he's got the nerve to lie to your face, then you should man up and demand he gives your stuff back! 

06:50 AM Jan 14 2010 |

peggy711

peggy711

China

when I feel depressed,I choose to go out for a touring.Climbing the hill,i the nature I feel comfortable,it make me forget the unhappy things.Nature is medicinal and restores their tone. when i feel depresses,i choose to writing with brush.

09:05 AM Jan 14 2010 |

Hilllary

Hilllary

United States

Hey,Mia.That's exactly what I wanted to do as you said.At that time I felt honestly hard to hold back my anger,but i don't think it's expensive enough to argue with him.We(me and the mailman) all know he got it.I am very disappointed to see the dark side of a human sometimes,until now I still wonder why did he lie for such those cheap bowls?I've done my best but still couldn't get along with my neighbor which really making me depressed for a whileCry.

04:07 AM Jan 15 2010 |

Hilllary

Hilllary

United States

Hey,Peggy,you can't go somewhere that far when you're in town.

04:19 AM Jan 15 2010 |

lorry_lin

lorry_lin

China

I will see some comedies if I feel depressed,or climb up the mountain and have a camping on the top of it.but most of time,i will do some strenuous exercises to forget the bad things.

04:52 AM Jan 15 2010 |

peggy711

peggy711

China

In China,it is quite easy to get close to the nature.I always go to climb hill.Sometimes when I feel depressed I also like to go shopping.It seem that the more I buy,the more happy I get.

06:36 AM Jan 15 2010 |