Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you think models aren't clever?

Girl.fromHolland

Netherlands

Most people think models are very arrogant, and not smart.

What do you think about them?

02:16 AM Feb 01 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I guess most of them are not, but there are always exceptions :P

02:22 AM Feb 01 2010 |

Ranosh

Ranosh

Syrian Arab Republic

nooooo i think many of them are smart , its not impossible to be beautiful and smart in the same time Cool

roroooooo

07:24 AM Feb 01 2010 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

Nice question, but why does one want them to be smart also. Even if I said that most of them (including the males) are stupid, people would say that I'm saying that from a feeling of sour grapes )))).

11:29 AM Feb 01 2010 |

daddona

daddona

United States

as far as I am concerned, the models are not smart. their intellectual intelligance is is not grown. but they still get all the attention many smart people dont.

10:48 PM Feb 03 2010 |

otooziki

otooziki

United Kingdom

Maybe they are smart because they found a good way to make easy money, but not smart because they don't realise what is really important in life?

I think it must be a boring life to be a model.

11:31 PM Feb 03 2010 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

Most people think models are very arrogant, and not smart.

Arrogance and intelligence are personal features. They hardly depend on your job. But I agree that this stereotype is very widespread. Perhaps, because to work as a model, you do not have to have IQ higher than IQ of a hall tree.

08:55 AM Feb 04 2010 |

fadhilanwar

Indonesia

Many people in my country, when she young she was a model. and now she is be a governor.

06:32 AM Feb 05 2010 |

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

Despite appearances, not all models are that happy. The famed Korean model Daul Kim recently committed suicide after complaining online how lonely she had felt. Unfortunately, there has been a spate of suicides in South Korea recently.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34056906/

11:12 AM Feb 05 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

They are clever.. They are shrewed.. They are practical.. They know how to make us drool.. They know how to make us squander our money for the pricey items they model for..

05:42 AM Feb 06 2010 |