Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u want to fell in love???

buterfly22

Germany

do u want to love someone

09:44 PM Feb 04 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Radunagi

Radunagi

United States

I do and I have.  I am very lucky to have someone in my life who loves me too.  

02:40 AM Feb 05 2010 |

lianjie1229

China

Of course I do ,but I have not found my special  one yet,I hope I can meet my  singnificant person in the near future

06:10 AM Feb 05 2010 |

pandorabottle

Taiwan

I had done before , I believed.

But dare not now. :'(

07:25 AM Feb 05 2010 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Iam fell in loe with my boyfriend ;) i love him so much <3 and it's amazing feeling :)

09:42 AM Feb 05 2010 |

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

i don’t want to.. because it hurts… you’d better take the gun and shot into my head….

12:02 PM Feb 05 2010 |

pandorabottle

Taiwan

I prefer to ask someone to take my heart away from me….

04:15 PM Feb 06 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

I don't want to fall in love, not yet; I'm still young, I neither want to have a couple for now, I'm 17 and I want to live my life xD

05:28 AM Feb 16 2010 |

Tsaokuohua

China

I want, but I have not telephone talk her.

My move-phone cannot call international(IDD).

10:06 AM Feb 16 2010 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Of course I do!!! But I learned that love can´t be forced to happen. I broke up 5 months ago a 6-year-relationship and after that I had 2 unsuccessful experiences… but all because I was desperated to not be alone and trying to search for a perfect match… after that I realized that love eventually will come to me but in the right time. Actually I´m enjoying my life as a single man…. so waiting a little won´t make me die, hehehe!

10:28 PM Feb 16 2010 |

Qc

Qc

China

When it comes unexpectly,nobody can stop it.

04:10 AM Feb 17 2010 |