Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

women! help me understand

daddona

daddona

United States

How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being."

Hello people. The above quote is by Oscar Wilde, again. The subject of men and women is a very contraversial one, I personally dont understand much of it. I hope the ladies on Ebaby! help us understand them more.

06:52 PM Feb 05 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bystander :-)

Hungary

Another good quote by HIM that I collected right now:

"I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again."

Do you like it? 

11:27 AM Feb 22 2010 |

daddona

daddona

United States

Hahahaha.  I face this problem everyday. somtimes i think 4 hours about one sentence for my thesis. then i feel that its not what i  want

12:57 AM Feb 23 2010 |

johnstonmic

United States

Sorry, not a woman.  But, I do have an opinion.

From what I have read of Oscar Wild, he is a very sarcastic man.  

I would assume he is commenting on something that blows my mind.  Men, who miss treat their wives or girlfriends.  He is sarcastically saying.  Why settle for a man that treats you normally when you could have someone that hits you?

01:09 AM Feb 23 2010 |

daddona

daddona

United States

Your guess is as good as mine.

05:03 PM Feb 23 2010 |