Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

A PEACE MESSAGE FROM BRASILERO

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

02:18 AM Feb 10 2010 | Reply

brasilero

brasilero

Germany

I believe we have to say

We have brutal killers in all religion, there is no exception !!!!!

We have very nice members on english baby, we have friends not matter of their religons

But we have to  notice, that also in our small community, called english baby ,

there are  many stupid and narrow minded ppl, not able to think about things byx their own, just talk or write rassist slogans

they found in their press or have seen in tv. I have travelled a lot during my life, have worked in various countries, have friends there. But never found ppl who hate me, because I m a western or a christian.

It depends on me, what I do !

When I don t pay respect to others, how they should to that to me

When I m agressive against other believers, why they should be good to me? it s the same, here at english baby, but also in our world.

Of course, don t like to meet a member of Al Quaida, but wont to meet a member of CIA or FBI or other radical acting departments, who kill ppl "in the name of law"

I know, it s a dream to live in a peaceful world, but

We here at english baby should find a way, to be peaceful to all members.

We should stopp using hateful words, using radical topics, should stop to say

we are better than others.

W E   A R E   N O T   BETTER  !!!

We are similar, not matter what colour of skin we have, or education.

We should be sisters and brothers. 

End  of discussion !!!

And we should proud about, when we work for this target!

Hope, everybody will agree with that

MY COMMENT:

PLEASE DONT MAKE SOME STUPID RACIST PEOPLE BRING YOU TO ANGER. WE ARE ON EBABY TO LEARN ENGLISH AND WE WILL DO IT TOGETHER

IGNORE PEOPLE WHO INSULT OR DISRESPECT YOU AND DONT WRITE ANY RESPONDS TO THEM. THAT S IT.

07:18 PM Feb 10 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

julee

julee

Saudi Arabia

true, true

God bless us all

09:09 PM Feb 10 2010 |

julee

julee

Saudi Arabia

true, true

God bless us all

09:09 PM Feb 10 2010 |

EL-BASHEER

EL-BASHEER

Nigeria

This a good advice! We are all here to learn english and make friends all around the world. Please my friends lets use this chance to share our ideas,knowledge & culture together.
Thank you all Ebaby members

10:03 PM Feb 10 2010 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

thanx memo for ur topic, as u said we souldn`t get angry with every single word. I`v told it before in another forum but wanna repeat it again: if someone called u stupic it doesn`t make u stupid it makes him/her a person who puts lable on others!

above words are from D.r Dyer

11:04 PM Feb 10 2010 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

I don't take personal any post who discriminate some others, I don't get hooked easily cause we know which is right or not. For me Ebaby! means learning English, and that's the main reason I am here. Not talking about romance, religions, except other nice topics about friendship, jobs, family…

02:54 AM Feb 11 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

Unnecessary topic. The ones that are flooding the life talk with extremist shit are the ones asking for respect. But it doesn't mean I don't agree with what he's said. NO ONE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER, STARTING BY ME.

11:59 AM Feb 11 2010 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

MY COMMENT:

PLEASE DONT MAKE SOME STUPID RACIST PEOPLE BRING YOU TO ANGER. WE ARE ON EBABY TO LEARN ENGLISH AND WE WILL DO IT TOGETHER

IGNORE PEOPLE WHO INSULT OR DISRESPECT YOU AND DONT WRITE ANY RESPONDS TO THEM. THAT S IT.

03:57 PM Feb 11 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

04:35 PM Feb 11 2010 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi,

how are you dear MemoTheHun?

I know Mr.brasilero,

He is one of the best members on this site, some one who is so kind & educated,as he has said he has travelled everywhere & has experienced a lot of things.

so when he says something ,be sure , you can trust him.

therefore,I  totally agree with him.

hope all of us (me & our friends here )can help to have  a cool community .

have a nice time.

thanks for great topic.

regards

10:24 AM Feb 12 2010 |