Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If love is a crime i really want to be hurted!

EL-BASHEER

EL-BASHEER

Nigeria

Hello! Ladies and gentlemen all around the world.please a want to you to advise me just a little bit about the condition i’m in now.I’m in critical condition.I’m in love with my fiancee.I love her too much she loves me too.But my father and her father are enemies of each other.all our reletives hate to see me with the girl.Recently the girl sent me text message tellimg me that her father said he will transfer her to the Oxford university in london while before we are at same university here in Nigeria. Come on Ebaby’s members i really want to hear from you!!
Thank you all

08:33 AM Feb 11 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

julywidiawati

Indonesia

wow, like Romeo and Juliet story..:) I think you should keep fighting for your love, at least you've tried harder..

08:38 AM Feb 11 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

Shakespear! In action!

So much action, only after getting her, only than,  re-write and update Shakespear plays. 

But man why you are wasting time here…. go and act…. here you can't find her!

Here you will get only spooky advices … we already have so many advice-columist here and everywhere, please save us from those vilian like advisors!

This place is good for quixotic souls, who acts and writes like Don-quixotie!

09:14 AM Feb 11 2010 |

EL-BASHEER

EL-BASHEER

Nigeria

Oh thank you

10:02 AM Feb 11 2010 |

noly for you

China

Just follow your mind.if u love her,don’t care about others!

03:19 PM Feb 11 2010 |

older lady's candy

China

oh budy, that sounds so bad, let me give u a special idea. Do u have Video equipment or make a ppt. put all the picture or video of u and ur fiancee. tell ur all family, and her family come to watch it,  the important thing s u have to explain how much ur guys love each other, and solve the problems between ur family and hers. when everybody a gonna watch it in one room, had better like a move theater. and care about the atmosphere of the room, relax do it bro, i sure u can succeed. good luck

05:51 PM Feb 11 2010 |

EL-BASHEER

EL-BASHEER

Nigeria

thank you all for advice

12:20 PM Feb 12 2010 |

EL-BASHEER

EL-BASHEER

Nigeria

late-word like how

09:24 AM Feb 16 2010 |

Qc

Qc

China

True love can help you overcome any difficulties.Be brave!

I think your both family will be moved by your heart.

To persevere means victory!

04:56 AM Feb 17 2010 |

Qc

Qc

China

True love can help you overcome any difficulties.Be brave!

I think your both family will be moved by your heart.

To persevere means victory!

04:57 AM Feb 17 2010 |

EL-BASHEER

EL-BASHEER

Nigeria

Thank you all ladies and gentlemen

06:36 PM Feb 17 2010 |