Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u have self confidence

buterfly22

Germany

Go out in the world and work like money doesn't matter, Sing as if no one is listening, Love as if you have never been hurt, and Dance as if no one is watching

don't u feel sometimes tht u r shaken, u r depressed from being useful in some occasions???

share me ur opinion 

07:36 PM Feb 19 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

buterfly22

Germany

actually me too that happens to e frequently,ad i wonder why???,. sometimes i say tht we need to be pushed to grew our confidence.

these days im listening to some videos which stimulate youth generation on creating new ideas and share it to to the world.

since i did tht, i feel much much better, ad i draw a path to be followed in order to achieve my dreams

08:39 PM Feb 19 2010 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

i think that self confidence may increase or decrease .but some people are more confident than othe.

for me,it depends on my mood

when my mood is good,i become more confident and i can bear some situations that i can't do.

07:08 AM Feb 20 2010 |

Efri Shan

Efri Shan

Indonesia

I have low self confidence. It’s the main problem for me to improve my speaking ability. I always got nervous when the lecturer asked me to speak. My heart beat faster just like I saw a ghost in front of me!

11:11 AM Feb 20 2010 |

Jezabela

Jezabela

Spain

To me, it depends on the day too! But I think I'm more confident now! I went to Ireland, and I felt alone and I cried but I said to myself: You're strong, you have to go on! And I did! Now I'm at home again and I can say that experience made me more confindent in my life and in my English hehe.

And next week, I have a job interview and I'm sure I'll get it! :D

08:07 PM Feb 20 2010 |

Miss Lubaba

Saudi Arabia

A great topic…

In the past,I suffered a lot of low self confidence and shyness. many problems happpened to me according to this thing..

Until I started teaching at school( This was because of a practical course I have), something else happened.

I became better than before.

I've read a book to solve this problem titled" 365 Steps to Self Confidence"

It was really great.

It helped me a lot…

12:59 PM Feb 21 2010 |