Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

To be or not to be.....

knight71

knight71

New Zealand

To be or not to be that is question…..

12:02 AM Jun 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xingweiying

China

to work here or not to work here,that is a big question!several days ago, I have found a job in ===—-to be an english tutor in ===to teach the kids english from 3 to 15 years old. actually,it's not the good jod that fits me well,according to my personality,I am introvert and quiet,I am not so active and happy . i want to be a learner always on the way to improve myself,especially,the mental part. That is the root resouce of my motivation for life and work! tonight,my mother and sister scolded me harshly. the last straw is just because I have not prepared my resume that i should do it. suddenly,I figure out that i am neither rhyme nor reason in their eyes. i am terriblly sorry to myself. reminding of the passing 24 years, i have been on the way they paved for me, i accept totally without any refuse. I want to be independent,let me go, i need my life.i don't want to have a life that you provide me. i know the society is not simple as i have expected, but i still choose to live simplly and happilly. that is my principle for life. i don't need the dark side of the society,when i encounter such kind situation,i will stick to my heart's decision. don't force me to to anything i don't like, i don't want to live under the environment full of control.

02:28 PM Jun 04 2007 |

lewis.liu

China

i support you strongly.

in this social society, we should live our own lives and don't care too much what others say. If you want to live happily you should choose your own interested job, and live in your own way.

Anyway I want to communicate with thelife we can share, and wish we can have both good lives.

02:48 PM Jun 04 2007 |

BEMYLOVE

BEMYLOVE

Azerbaijan

Hi . Your words made me think on it /. YOu see, learning is good . but everything is ok whithin limits . as for finding a job you rare right , its difficult task . I ve the very problem . but never give way to despairSmile ok?

06:38 AM Jun 05 2007 |

xingweiying

China

very happy to be sopported! thank you so much. I will persist in eveything i choose by myself and won't be lost in the society. keeping smile to every daySmile

08:04 AM Jun 05 2007 |

knight71

knight71

New Zealand

Hello, don't worry this world is so hard to to live on, we must fight everyday to overcome this, try hard and don't give up, fight that you will find out that one day this effort's worth.

08:00 PM Jun 05 2007 |