Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

RABBI'S CONVERSION STORY!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Rabbi of Makhachkala Synagogue embraced Islam
Every person has a different way of coming to the Truth. For Moisha Krivitsky this way led through a faculty of law, a synagogue and a prison. The lawyer-to-be becomes a Rabbi, then he converts into Islam and finds himself in prison. Today Musa (this is the name he has adopted when he became a Muslim) lives in a small mosque in Al-Burikent, a mountain area of Makhachkala, and works as a watchman in the Central Juma mosque.
- Musa, before we began talking, you asked what we were going to talk about. I said: ‘About you.’ ‘What’s so interesting about me?’ you wondered. ‘I live in the mosque’. How did you come to live in the mosque?
- Well, I just dropped in… and stayed.
- Did you find the way easily?
- With great difficulty. It was hard then, and it isn’t much easier now. When you go deeply into Islam’s inner meaning, you understand that this religion is very simple, but the way that leads to it may be extremely difficult. Often, people don’t understand how a person could be converted into Islam ‘from the other side’, as it were. But there are no ‘sides’ here: Islam is everything there is, both what we imagine and what we don’t imagine.
- Musa, as a matter of fact, we were given this fact as a certain sensation: a Rabbi has turned Muslim.
- Well, it has been no sensation for quite a long while already – it’s more than a year that I did this. It was strange for me at first, too. But it wasn’t an off-the-cuff decision. When I came into Islam, I had read books about it, I had been interested.
- Did you finish any high school before coming to the synagogue?
- Yes, I finished a clerical high school. After graduation, I came to Makhachkala, and became the local Rabbi.
- And where did you come from?
to continue that intersting story follow that link
http://www.convertstoislam.com/Stories/rabbi.html

08:09 AM Mar 20 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Most of the time we decive our self by following others ,we have doubts within us but we hide them.
RIGHT AND THAT’S WHY THOSE PPL CHOOSE ISLAM!!!!

09:30 AM Apr 06 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

you are boring osesame.

12:20 PM Apr 06 2010 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

why Dabbid? why u refuse to accept the right?
at all events, thanks for reply!!

02:10 PM Apr 06 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

I AGREE

KKKKK OSESAME IS BORING.

07:25 PM Apr 06 2010 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

welcome with fake profiles!!!! kekekeke haha:)

06:59 AM Apr 07 2010 |