Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I can tell you more than you know about yourself.

silk searcher

United States

Just answer the questions and I will unvail the mysteries of your life. 

Answer honestly for the best results. 

You come to a forest, what does it look like?

You walk into the forest and you come upon a cup.

What do you do with it?

You walk a bit more and then see a bear, what do you do?

You walk a bit more and then see a lake, what do you do?

Are you ready for the truth?

03:08 PM Jun 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

Forest? it likes it should be ofcouse doesnt a lot of trees and full with sunshine.

hehehehe now i will start my real answers :a cup? it is my favourite old cup that i had broken in the past. Ofcourse have to take it. a bear? um it is jut a toy so will take it up maybe a kid lost it. and a lake? a lake without water so go through it easilyCool.

i bet you cant know about myseft as i do

03:59 PM Jun 06 2007 |

maniusia

maniusia

Poland

forest i love it peace, sing of birds, hum of trees great feeling:)upon a cup i dont understand at all…:(
bear nice animal i think and go next I think that it is a small nice bear
and at the end i will swim a litle i love wather:)

haha Who I am?;>

04:39 PM Jun 06 2007 |

anano83

anano83

Georgia

It's a big forest with huge trees and some sunrays coming through the leaves… There is a very fresh air and very pleasant smell of leaves and grass.

well, the cup! I't a dirty but beautiful cup, smone left it there… I won't take it with me, but I'll try to find a proper place for it.

Oh, a bear! I'll be afride, but I'll make myself to keep calm. I'll look in bear's eyes and then sit on the ground not moving.

Waw! The lake, with pure water, it's like a mirror. I'll sit nest to it and just enjoy the surrounding… It will be great!!! :)

no I'm impatiently  waiting for the result! :)

11:47 AM Jun 07 2007 |

lola729

lola729

China

come to a forest, of cause,it looks like a forest,:)

when i come upon a cup, it  is dirty and beautiful,maybe someone is nearby ,i hope it would a handsome man,i walk a bit more,and i see a bear,oh, i should keep calm,and i will stand there for a minute,when i realise there is no danger,i will leave it soon.then continue my way,when i see a lake ,i will sit by it,share the sun,the quiet and the fresh air,

11:57 AM Aug 30 2007 |

lola729

lola729

China

come to a forest, of cause,it looks like a forest,:)

when i come upon a cup, it  is dirty and beautiful,maybe someone is nearby ,i hope it would a handsome man,i walk a bit more,and i see a bear,oh, i should keep calm,and i will stand there for a minute,when i realise there is no danger,i will leave it soon.then continue my way,when i see a lake ,i will sit by it,share the sun,the quiet and the fresh air,

11:57 AM Aug 30 2007 |

lola forever

Saudi Arabia

if i come 2 the forest it will be have alots of trees,animels&rever. 

if i find acup ofcours i will leave it.

when i see abear i will run away.

when i arrive to the lake i will drink frome it.

waiting 2 know about myself.

03:02 PM Aug 30 2007 |

Bo-Gaber

Bo-Gaber

Saudi Arabia

ok

#1/I see the most shown things there which're a lot of grass and trees ,regardless to the other things .

#2/I take the cup and put it in my bag .

#3/I bite the the bear strongly and hit it  by the cup ,because he might kill me.

#4/I make the bear like a boat  and go through the lake by it Tongue out.

#5/yes ,I am ready .

don't make fun of me ,this's my modest answer ,loool.

Thank you ..

05:44 PM Aug 30 2007 |

zhidiyuan

China

It must be a nice moring,sunrays coming through the trees,and the leaves reflecting the sunrays

In the cup,i think there is some hot coffe, i take it in my hands to warm myself,after the coffe was drinked,i will leave it

The first image of the bear is dangerous,so i will   run to the behind of a tree

It is a beautiful lake ,pure and quite.I sit down to appricate the sorroundings.

My honest answer!_

05:27 AM Sep 11 2007 |

Flybird

Flybird

China

I think the forest is full of trees,and the trees grow very well, maybe i can see a panther or a tiger go through it, the air is very clean, the sunshine is brightly, not voilently.

The cup, i hope it is a china cup, it suits for coffee or tea, i may use it to drink.

I would like to wish my hand with the bear, just treat it as a person. The bear is very nice in the cartoon, don't you think so?

Walk so long time, a lake is so well to wash myself, it is an open bathroom, it is natural,very heathy, i can enjoy myself.

Could you like to  tell me the answer? Thank you very much!

06:23 AM Sep 11 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

The forest is full of fresh green trees.

I pick up the cup and put it into my pocket.

I climb up the tree as fast as possible.

I have a cat nap on the lakeside and then swim there.

I am ready for the truth.

I am looking forward to the result. Thanks in advance.

09:21 AM Sep 11 2007 |